Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Check Out Report On The Fate Of States In Nigeria-2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Report On The Fate Of States In Nigeria-2015 (845 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Report On The Fate Of States In Nigeria-2015 by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2015
Know the fate of your state in the recently report published by bugit, visit www.yourbudgit.com for more info.

Re: Check Out Report On The Fate Of States In Nigeria-2015 by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2015
More

Re: Check Out Report On The Fate Of States In Nigeria-2015 by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2015

Re: Check Out Report On The Fate Of States In Nigeria-2015 by OBAFEMIawolowo: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2015
I think south south and southeast is generally doing better than other regions. Southwest figures are disappointing.
Re: Check Out Report On The Fate Of States In Nigeria-2015 by inlandtaipan: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Suffersticated tribe not really doing well on the list, thanks to ndigbo on Lagos.
Re: Check Out Report On The Fate Of States In Nigeria-2015 by LordMecuzy(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2015
But I hardly believe this why is Enugu IGR higher than Anambra?
Chai Imo state Rochas increase our IGR na
Re: Check Out Report On The Fate Of States In Nigeria-2015 by inlandtaipan: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2015
LordMecuzy:
But I hardly believe this why is Enugu IGR higher than Anambra?

Chai Imo state Rochas increase our IGR na
Rochas have finished IMO state.
Re: Check Out Report On The Fate Of States In Nigeria-2015 by kingzizzy: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2015
inlandtaipan:
Rochas have finished IMO state.

The man heavily indebted the people of Imo state. All he knows how to do is make noise all over the place
Re: Check Out Report On The Fate Of States In Nigeria-2015 by thundafire: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2015
north re always dy last in everything cs their only source of revenue is putting their people to steal in all sectors nd cnt develop their states check out dy south south even with huge debts dy still generate revenues
Re: Check Out Report On The Fate Of States In Nigeria-2015 by inlandtaipan: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2015
kingzizzy:

The man heavily indebted the people of Imo state. All he know how to do is make noise all over the place
IMO takes last position in southeast since okorocha assumed power.
Re: Check Out Report On The Fate Of States In Nigeria-2015 by dannybomb(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2015
na Rochas una know
Re: Check Out Report On The Fate Of States In Nigeria-2015 by mazeltov(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2015
I knew some midgets would come here and spew trashes without critically evaluting the statistic. The stats don't correlate which means, the the lower the debt of state doesn't mean the higher the sustainability of the state or the higher the internal generated revenue doesn't mean the lower the debt of a state so with that so it is better and more professional to focus on Sustainability and Internal generated revenue of each states.
On the chart, I divided it into four which means, we have 1.South South, 2, south West. 3. South East 4. North contesting

[SUSTAINABILITY ON SCALE 1-10
SOUTH-SOUTH produces= 5 states.
SOUTH-EAST produces= 2 states.
SOUTH-WEST produces= 2 states
NORTH produces = 1 state.

SUSTAINABILITY ON SCALE 11-20
SOUTH-SOUTH produces = 1 state.
SOUTH-EAST Produces = 3 states.
SOUTH-WEST produces= Nil
NORTH produces = 6 state.
TOTAL of Scales
SOUTH-SOUTH = 5+1=6 states. [2nd]
SOUTH-EAST = 2+3= 5 states.[3rd]
SOUTH-WEST = 2+0= 2 states[4th]
NORTH = 1+6=7 states. [1st]

----------------------------------------

INTERNAL GENERATED REVENUE on SCALE 1-10

SOUTH-SOUTH = 5 states.
SOUTH-EAST = 1 state.
SOUTH-WEST = 3 states
NORTH = 1 state.

INTERNAL GENERATED REVENUE ON SCALE 11-20
SOUTH-SOUTH = 1 state.
SOUTH-EAST = 3 states.
SOUTH-WEST = 2 states
NORTH = 4 states.

TOTAL of Scales

SOUTH-SOUTH = 5+1= 6 states.[1st]
SOUTH-EAST = 1+3= 4 states.[3rd]
SOUTH-WEST = 3+2= 5 states[2nd]
NORTH = 1+4= 5 states. [2nd]

summary: [b]If the state internal generated revenues were to be used as ''score-down'', North will still be leading all other regions because they produces fewer states that are owing debt. This is to tell you that North is what what people think it is. Well, this is just my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Official Photos from the inauguration of the New Ministers / I Never Stole Nigeria’s Money –alison-madueke / The Urhobo Nation Has Disowned The Pro-biafra Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.