Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics (2064 Views)

Tboss Looks Stunning In New Year Photoshoot (pics) / Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) / Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by creebhills(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2015
Its Official Seyi Shay is now an Ambassador of the Soft Drink Brand Pepsi.

Seyi First shared the news 14 hours ago on her Instagram Page(READ HERE)
and just about an hour ago Posted the Pics above of the Official Photo-shoot of her as a Pepsi Ambassador.

ALSO READ: Chrissy Teigen display naked Nipples and Boobs in an orange see-through stripped top:http://www./2015/11/chrissy-teigen-display-naked-nipples.html

Congrats dear, so happy for you right now, best Pre -album lunch Deal of the Year #Seyi Or Shay ALBUM Launches 13th November 2015.

READ HER MESSAGE HERE:http://www./2015/11/official-seyi-shay-pepsi-ambassador.html

1 Like

Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by Ginaz(f): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2015
cool
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by creebhills(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:
cool
grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by Zeedarh(f): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
My hustle must pay smiley
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by creebhills(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Zeedarh:
My hustle must pay smiley
what kinda of hustle is that
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Can't remember the last time i drank pepsi

I don't really know y they make celeb their ambassador ,when it's not that if i don't like it i will force myself to drink it just because my favourite artist is advertising it

1 Like

Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by creebhills(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
shokky24:
Can't remember the last time i drank pepsi

I don't really know y they make celeb their ambassador ,when it's not that if i don't like it i will force myself to drink it just because my favourite artist is advertising it
tell them ooo
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by Afrok(m): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Shuooo shocked.... even when they had Okocha, Osaze, Ronaldo, Raul, Yobo and other great footballers advertise for them, did it add to their sales? Just asking though...

As for Sheyi Shay, I think Pepsi is invariably telling us that their drink is good for ppl that wants to lose weight.
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by Zeedarh(f): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
creebhills:
what kinda of hustle is that
serious hustle
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by drizslim(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Seyi my Rove grin
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by creebhills(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Afrok:
Shuooo shocked.... even when they had Okocha, Osaze, Ronaldo, Raul, Yobo and other great footballers advertise for them, did it add to their sales? Just asking though...

As for Sheyi Shay, I think Pepsi is invariably telling us that their drink is good for ppl that wants to lose weight.
point well noted grin
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by creebhills(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Zeedarh:
serious hustle
like you in school or working class or you an artist
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by Zeedarh(f): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
creebhills:

like you in school or working class or you an artist
I knew that was the main question but wanted to fool around grin

Its schooling smiley
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by creebhills(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Zeedarh:
I knew that was the main question but wanted to fool around grin

Its schooling smiley

well nice one we in the same hustle for a university degree.
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by Zeedarh(f): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2015
creebhills:

well nice one we in the same hustle for a university degree.
We goin' make it.
Cheers! wink
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by creebhills(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Zeedarh:
We goin' make it.

Cheers! wink
do u mind i add you on bbm?
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by Dubemkelly(m): 12:29am On Nov 13, 2015
They fooled us, made us believe the #ThingsILongThroatFor was just something trendy not knowing it was a marketing strategy for the new 60CL longthroat bottle which Sheyi Shay tweeted that she longthroated to be a PEPSI ambassador wheras it was just an ad cos she was unveiled two day after Wizkid initiated the hashtag and virtually every Nigerian joined the conversation on the. social spheres but them there's something about #Coke that I cannot give up for #PEPSI. Hope. Shay joining Wizkid and Tiwa as the ambassadors would put a shine on thier products because I aint buying shii. #TeamCoke
Re: Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics by creebhills(m): 3:24am On Nov 13, 2015
Dubemkelly:
They fooled us, made us believe the #ThingsILongThroatFor was just something trendy not knowing it was a marketing strategy for the 75CL longthroat bottle which Sheyi Shay tweeted for but them #Coke is my best
word!!

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Nollywood Actor Saint Obi Turns Musician, Record Label Releases 3 Songs / Munachi Abii Is Now A TV Presenter! PHOTOS / Davido Shows Off His Ripped Jean Swag In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.