Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Woman, Lured By Boyfriend Into Sex Slavery(at Least 30 Times A Day) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman, Lured By Boyfriend Into Sex Slavery(at Least 30 Times A Day) (1013 Views)

Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / 16 Nigerian Women Rescued From Prostitution And Sex Slavery In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman, Lured By Boyfriend Into Sex Slavery(at Least 30 Times A Day) by Rixy007(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Karla Jacinto was lured from poverty in Mexico by a man who befriended her with sweets and a story She spent four years being forced to have sex 30 times a day She has told her story to the U.S. Congress to get changes in the law, and to the pope She says: "You need to learn about what happened to me and take the blindfold off your eyes" Mexico City (CNN)— Karla Jacinto is sitting in a serene garden. She looks at the ordinary sights of flowers and can hear people beyond the garden walls, walking and talking in Mexico City. She looks straight into my eyes, her voice cracking slightly, as she tells me the number she wants me to remember -- 43,200. By her own estimate, 43,200 is the number of times she was raped after falling into the hands of human traffickers. She says up to 30 johns a day, seven days a week, for the best part of four years -- 43,200.
Re: Woman, Lured By Boyfriend Into Sex Slavery(at Least 30 Times A Day) by deewhone(f): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2015
she'z a slave to lust
Re: Woman, Lured By Boyfriend Into Sex Slavery(at Least 30 Times A Day) by kilode100(f): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2015
So long as she was not maltreated, she should be alright.
She even remembered her body counts.. I have lost count of mine..

Maybe, cnn, should interview me.
I can fake some tears, talk to myself and generally behave insane if the money to be paid is good..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman, Lured By Boyfriend Into Sex Slavery(at Least 30 Times A Day) by Ginaz(f): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2015
kilode100:

I can fake some tears, talk to myself and generally behave insane if the money to be paid is good..

I hope you are mentally alright!
Re: Woman, Lured By Boyfriend Into Sex Slavery(at Least 30 Times A Day) by kilode100(f): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:

I hope you are mentally alright!

No.

31 Likes

Re: Woman, Lured By Boyfriend Into Sex Slavery(at Least 30 Times A Day) by pbs4real(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
kilode100:

a male is def behind this moniker undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way / Wonders: Female Customer Returns To Shoot Barber For Spoiling Her Hair(photo) / Fortunate Nsoro Kills Hubby Over His Undeclared Phone Texts -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.