Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wants You To Learn A Lesson From His Biography (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cristiano Ronaldo Wants You To Learn A Lesson From His Biography (photo) (720 Views)

Important Lesson From Olajumoke's Overnight Rise To Fame / NATIONAL HERO: Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe Full Biography,life History And Heroic Works / Lesson From The Hen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wants You To Learn A Lesson From His Biography (photo) by adren(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
It is no longer news that Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, born in Madeira, lisbon who currently plays proffesional football for country portugal and spanish club, real Madrid is a living icon whose name reads on the lips of every football and movie-loving fan as I write- a feat which can only get better with time. Not only as his achievements got a painting on the sands of time because a writing is just an understatement, his own way of nailing and procuring assurances of a lifetime and generational 'financial-security' awes me- and this is why I have simply put up this article to encourage, intensify and charge-up youths and innovators who are currently in quiescence, slumbering and 'social-media' debilitating their lives. No one has ever built a fortune from social media addictions, only grasping and optimising the opportunities it has to offer. As a footballer, Ronaldo inarguably earns a mouth- watering revenue from wages, match bonuses and endorsement deals enough for him and one million others to lodge into Burj-al Arab, the only seven star hotel in the world. currently valued at about 350 million USD, many footballers his age would rather spend their treasure living large, showing off luxuries on instagram, clubbing all night every night, womanizing and drive-crashing buggatis and Lamborghinis which in a super -star perspective is a norm. footballers such as arturo Vidal, balottelli, raheem sterling, depay, etterington and a host of others are well known for this. yet, who's able to challenge them? Ronaldo, before becoming a household name, once suffered in the clusters of penury and little wonder did he know what it feels like to be poor. annually, he donates to charity organisation, orphanage homes and non- governmental associations aimed at improving unprivileged people's standard of living. The talismanic sportsman recently launched a movie-turn- biography which is expected to gain over 300 million views and record over 20 million sales globally, that is what I call 'cool money'. He's also ventured into businesses such as modelling, frangances, under wears and just like Michael Jordan, I see ronaldo patenting a shoe-brand, a billion dollar life investment which pays off like diamond mines. fellow youths, I do not wish to oppress you with sweet- talks of ronaldo's blistering wealth, far from it, I only want you to reckon with me that there are great and exceeding investment opportunities lying-in-wait out there even around you. Just think outside the box, think and think again, help people in distress, show love and reminisce on problem solving innovations- you never know how much life you'd safe and you never can't imagine how much returns your patent can bring. I believe in US.. we are the future (in ty bello's voice) .. like eagles, we'd soar high. #visionNow #WorkSmart by Temitope Steve, ambassador for change initiative.. lalasticlala abeg, our youths needs to learn from this.. please do the needful

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants You To Learn A Lesson From His Biography (photo) by aveiro(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
yeah....i really love cr7 not just on the field but outside that also. he is awesome
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wants You To Learn A Lesson From His Biography (photo) by NaijaCuzin: 1:38am On Nov 12, 2015
op ....ha don't tink the lalasticala guy u are calling is a #CR7 fan

(1) (Reply)

Driver Make Maraculous Escape As Container Crushes Bus In Lagos (photo) / Who Can Find The Horse In This Photo Within 30seconds / (photo) See The Post I Found In A Group I Joined On Facebook!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.