Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Your First Time Travelling Abroad.do You Act Like Mugu Or Sharp Guy. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your First Time Travelling Abroad.do You Act Like Mugu Or Sharp Guy. (2216 Views)

If Time Travelling Was A Reality, Where Will You Go...? / Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate About Travelling Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Time Travelling Abroad.do You Act Like Mugu Or Sharp Guy. by OneNaija(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2009
My first time traveling to China for 3 months visit I acted like Junkie because I have never seem such places in my life.Skyscrapers everywhere and there and Beautiful place in Beijing and Almost Hong kong I cant lie men I acted like mugu.i always look everywhere It is Amazing and lovely anyway.but I acted like a Junkie not a sharp guy.I don't know about you.
Re: Your First Time Travelling Abroad.do You Act Like Mugu Or Sharp Guy. by 190: 8:12pm On May 15, 2009
well wen i travelled 2 abuja grin grin
i acted like a sharp guy!
Re: Your First Time Travelling Abroad.do You Act Like Mugu Or Sharp Guy. by danieljeez: 8:54pm On May 15, 2009
I acted like a sharp guy when i travelled to singapore too as in too sharp
Re: Your First Time Travelling Abroad.do You Act Like Mugu Or Sharp Guy. by SeanT21(f): 2:58am On May 16, 2009
When I first traveled to Ghana I acted like a mugu. I was looking everywhere before we even got off the plain. I was amazed!! cheesy
Re: Your First Time Travelling Abroad.do You Act Like Mugu Or Sharp Guy. by sosisi(f): 3:14am On May 16, 2009
Ask me about my first time in Lagos sef grin
We travelled by air from Enugu airport
I thought my intestines were going to jump out from my mouth when the plane would drop or gain altitude.
Then we got to Lagos, and we went to the Federal Palace hotel.
I was terrified of the elevators.I thought I was going to die.
Then my first time abroad,we travelled to London and when we got off the airplane it was time to take the escalators down.
I almost passed out
I refused to get on it
Everyone was encouraging me to step on, even strangers, I was terrified of the "moving staircase" I was imagining the thing carrying me and throwing me down.
Re: Your First Time Travelling Abroad.do You Act Like Mugu Or Sharp Guy. by eddy1977(m): 1:15pm On May 18, 2009
even travelling to the remote village should be shocking. westerners who travel to africa always act like mugu. every thing looks interestingly new and strange.so its normal to reverse the process: when nigerian man or woman crosses the atlantic for the first time he feels like all eyes are on him, cool
Re: Your First Time Travelling Abroad.do You Act Like Mugu Or Sharp Guy. by Ejadamen(f): 1:42pm On May 18, 2009
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
I haven't travelled out of naija but i can imagine. I second the plane thing, i am yet to get used to taking off and landing. Something about a big plane defying gravity doesn't gel even to a scientist like me cheesy
OneNaija:

My first time traveling to China for 3 months visit I acted like Junkie because I have never seem such places in my life.Skyscrapers everywhere and there and Beautiful place in Beijing and Almost Hong kong I cant lie men I acted like mugu.i always look everywhere It is Amazing and lovely anyway.but I acted like a Junkie not a sharp guy.I don't know about you.
Bros i no blame you at all. It isn't easy to see different things. Man must look is that not what eyes are for? I would look o!
Re: Your First Time Travelling Abroad.do You Act Like Mugu Or Sharp Guy. by savanaha: 4:32pm On May 18, 2009
$osisi:

Ask me about my first time in Lagos sef grin
We travelled by air from Enugu airport
I thought my intestines were going to jump out from my mouth when the plane would drop or gain altitude.
Then we got to Lagos, and we went to the Federal Palace hotel.
I was terrified of the elevators.I thought I was going to die.
Then my first time abroad,we travelled to London and when we got off the airplane it was time to take the escalators down.
I almost passed out
I refused to get on it
Everyone was encouraging me to step on, even strangers, I was terrified of the "moving staircase" I was imagining the thing carrying me and throwing me down.

I remember the first time my family left Nigeria and the funny thing is that the reactions you describe here is the behaviors of my mother. Hahaha
Re: Your First Time Travelling Abroad.do You Act Like Mugu Or Sharp Guy. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 18, 2009
Act like a sharp guy . . . grin

First time i traveled on an aircraft i was surprisingly calm, i kept awake the whole time, watched two movies and had a good time looking down at the scenery. It took me almost 6 months before i could summon enough courage to try an escalator.

(1) (Reply)

U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. / Bolivia Visa Attention / Holiday In La Casa Del Papa Resort- Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.