Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Fashion: Act Like A God, Dress Like A Boss - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion: Act Like A God, Dress Like A Boss (836 Views)

DRESS Like You Are Already FAMOUS...EWAFITZ COUTURE / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work / How To Dress Like A Boss To Work With Only 4k (for Women Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion: Act Like A God, Dress Like A Boss by centjerry(f): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello, stylish people. I trust Wednesday is treating you well. If not, determine that today is a great day and refuse to be bullied by life circumstances. Most of us have heard the sage words, Act like a lady, think like a man, the book written by Steve Harvey. I have read the book and seen the movie a while back but this money it was fresh on my mind as I got ready to go out and conquer the world literally. Lol
Staring at my closet while pondering the phrase, I was inspired and this ensemble and the above title is the result. Thinking like a lady acting like a man won’t get you through most circumstances or relationship these day. It get the ring on your finger like the book and film purported neither will it help you overcome challenges or emerge victorious from life travails. In my opinion the only way to get achieve this is ACTING LIKE A GOD AND DRESS LIKE A BOSS.
You are probably thinking “ACT LIKE A GOD? Acting like a God doesn’t mean a false sense of superiority, arrogance or acting in a supercilious matter. Rather it means having the mindset of God. Acting in authority, wisdom, love and humility over life circumstance. Taking cognizance of the fact that perception is key, it vital to also dress like a boss...... Read more on www.millarefashion.com

1 Share

Re: Fashion: Act Like A God, Dress Like A Boss by adren(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
centjerry:
Hello, stylish people. I trust Wednesday is treating you well. If not, determine that today is a great day and refuse to be bullied by life circumstances. Most of us have heard the sage words, Act like a lady, think like a man, the book written by Steve Harvey. I have read the book and seen the movie a while back but this money it was fresh on my mind as I got ready to go out and conquer the world literally. Lol
Staring at my closet while pondering the phrase, I was inspired and this ensemble and the above title is the result. Thinking like a lady acting like a man won’t get you through most circumstances or relationship these day. It get the ring on your finger like the book and film purported neither will it help you overcome challenges or emerge victorious from life travails. In my opinion the only way to get achieve this is ACTING LIKE A GOD AND DRESS LIKE A BOSS.
You are probably thinking “ACT LIKE A GOD? Acting like a God doesn’t mean a false sense of superiority, arrogance or acting in a supercilious matter. Rather it means having the mindset of God. Acting in authority, wisdom, love and humility over life circumstance. Taking cognizance of the fact that perception is key, it vital to also dress like a boss...... Read more on www.millarefashion.com

after acting like a God in the morning, you'd still end up riding a joystick in the evening
Re: Fashion: Act Like A God, Dress Like A Boss by whirlwind7(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nicely put together. You look fabulous!

everything...except the earrings, I think.
I'm no expert on female ensemble, but I think the image you are trying to project doesn't fully blend with them pair of hoop earrings.
I might be wrong, though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Wear Your Polo Shirts- 6 Etiquettes To Follow / Who Rocked It Better? Btw Tiwa And Toke Makinwa? / Stop Calling Yorubas, Demons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.