Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,209 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Ohaneze,South-East Govs’ Meeting With Biafra Agitators Postponed,Venue Now Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze,South-East Govs’ Meeting With Biafra Agitators Postponed,Venue Now Enugu (879 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohaneze,South-East Govs’ Meeting With Biafra Agitators Postponed,Venue Now Enugu by Dhugal: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
The expected meeting of the governors of the
South-East states, the leadership of Ohaneze
and other stakeholders initially slated for this
weekend in Owerri, at the instance of
Governor Rochas Okorocha to discuss the
continued pro-Biafra protests across the
South-East states and other neighbouring
states, has been shifted to Tuesday, November
17, 2015.
Also, the venue of the meeting has also been
moved from Owerri to Enugu known as the
traditional headquarters of the South-East
states.
The postponement was informed by the need
for all those expected at the meeting to be in
attendance.
The South-East governors, Ohaneze leadership
and others who will be at the meeting will
deliberate on the pro-Biafra protests that had
gained momentum in recent time and for the
governors and other leaders to do what they
are expected to do in the circumstance.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/ohaneze-south-east-govs-meeting-with-pro-biafra-protesters-postponed/
Re: Ohaneze,South-East Govs’ Meeting With Biafra Agitators Postponed,Venue Now Enugu by Dhugal: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
We all know nobody takes Okorocha serious,none would have attended had it held in Owerri as earlier scheduled with him hosting.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze,South-East Govs’ Meeting With Biafra Agitators Postponed,Venue Now Enugu by KEZDON(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Ohaneze,South-East Govs’ Meeting With Biafra Agitators Postponed,Venue Now Enugu by UmuEri(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
No IPOB will attend that useless meeting! Go and mark my word. Time for talks has expired!

Right now, it is Biafra or.........

Re: Ohaneze,South-East Govs’ Meeting With Biafra Agitators Postponed,Venue Now Enugu by athaboi(f): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rochas no get sense.. He never see anything, he is highly irrelivant bt he is yet to realize it. He has the gort to talk nonsense, all the south east minister got substative ministries, na only imo state hv minister of state and he still claim to be relevant. Shame on him

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze,South-East Govs’ Meeting With Biafra Agitators Postponed,Venue Now Enugu by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lovely development.
We dont trust Rochas.

Head or tail. I am glad. The Abuja politcal jobbers cannot ignore our yeanings any more.
Like joke, like play, Biafra is on the front burner.

There is hope. Even if I die now, the energy from these atmosphere. Will keep some smiles on my lips.

This is just the beginning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze,South-East Govs’ Meeting With Biafra Agitators Postponed,Venue Now Enugu by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
The postponement and change of venue from owerri to Enugu was just to send a message to Okorocha, the self proclaim Igbo leader. Nobody recognise okorocha as Ndiigbo spokesman, although he is forcing the title on himself.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze,South-East Govs’ Meeting With Biafra Agitators Postponed,Venue Now Enugu by Feraz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
They really should discuss it because the way things are going now. . .
Re: Ohaneze,South-East Govs’ Meeting With Biafra Agitators Postponed,Venue Now Enugu by Onyejiuwaokoh: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
I believe that the refusal of PMB to free the man (N. kanu)despite court order could be the will of God to scatter this failed nation(Nigeria). Whenever God wants to do mysterious thing, he could blindfold the ruler or block his ear against atmospheric sensitivity. The group is growing significantly and PMB keeps doing body language.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze,South-East Govs’ Meeting With Biafra Agitators Postponed,Venue Now Enugu by banki(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
I don't like this whole biafran and tribal jabs going on on nairaland but I must say this

NNAMDI KALU called for money to buy weapons so as to bring down the "zoo" please can anybody tell me the punishment for this in the usa or the uk that he stays in?

When you instigate violence and threaten the soverngnty of a country are u saying they should clap for him?

That's how Boko started

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter Nnamdi Kanu MUST Read, NOT Buhari / Power, Housing & Works Are Not Under One Man As Many Have Said.. PMB / Facebook Activates ‘safety Check’ For Nigeria Blasts After Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.