Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How Can I Start Importation Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Start Importation Business? (876 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / My Top 20 Peculiar Products To Start Importation Business With In Nigeria / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Start Importation Business? by sabanaija(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2009
pls i will like to start
importation business pls advice
Re: How Can I Start Importation Business? by ebonyking: 5:56pm On May 22, 2009
Although you did not give more information abut the your budget,the country you want to import from,the products/services you want to import

However you can start importing without leaving where you are by leveraging on the power of the internet to source and locate the manufacturers of your intended product/service.

Make some little enquiry via Nigerian embassy,chambers of commerce in the town et cetera to ascertain that the providing companies really exists.

When you are satisfied that company exists( wink at least to extent),contact them and tell them what you want.

Don't just settle for the price that first gave you,know that price and terms are negotiable,negotiate to a price terms that is ok for you,if not move to another company and start the process till you get one that offers you the price terms that is ok for you.

Open a domiciliary account at your bank and use that account to send your payment to to the company and sit back home and your product gets to you via the carrier,freight or shipping company you chose.

For this and more,download a free manual of How To Import From China Without Leaving Nigeria at http://webfireng.com/index.php?topic=27.0

(1) (Reply)

Need A Business Contact In China ,uk And U.s.a? / How Much Do I Need To Live A Comfortable Live In Nigeria / Need A N10m Loan With A N20m Landed Property In Lekki, Lagos As Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.