Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas (5931 Views)

We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten / Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh / APC Battle Royale | ACN, CPC Factions In Do-or-die For National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by VirginFinder: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Having seen/heard/read the ministerial list, there is no doubt Yorubas have bagged most of the 'juiciest' ministerial portfolios.

Of the 7 Yoruba ministers presented, 6 of them got substantive and 'juicy' ministerial portfolios while the 7th is a minister of state in a very sensitive/key ministry.

One of them has even made history by bagging 3 substantive portfolios at the same time.

They are:

1. Kemi Adeosun - Finance

2. Babatunde Fashola - Power/Works/Housing - Great, Epic! As in? What's PMB thinking?

3. Kayode Fayemi - Solid Minerals

4. Isaac Adewole - Health

5. Shittu - Communication

6. Lai Mohammed - Information

7. Omoleye Daramola - State, Niger Delta.

No doubt, all I can say is congratulations to Tinubu and the entire Yoruba ethnic nationality. Our efforts at bringing about the much desired change in govt has paid off once again just like it paid off when we emerged numbers 2, 3 and 6 in the order of precedence. And in addition to that the Senate Chief Whip position and House Leader position.

To all the my ibo brothers who have been wailing 'used and dumped' , 'Yorubas are slaves' etc at we Yorubas, all I can say is 'ndo'.

Between 2011 and 2015, ibos held sway at the expense of Yorubas. Today, the tide had turned in our favour.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, ibos will NEVER measure up to we Yorubas. You will only die trying.

Nigeria is jointly owned by we Yorubas and the northerners. No more, no less.

If I say ibos are slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra, nobody should crucify me.

I'll like to hear from the loud-mouthed, empty chest-beating ibo crew as follows:

chukwudi44
freeglobe
onenaira
pazienza
chessboard
victorciza
ekafine the housegirl from Akwa Ibom
ifeness
ecoterrors
dialfa
xtrorse the rodent
sunnyb0b0
eurobomber
keneking
Emekamex
chuna1985
Malawian
tonychristopher

This is the time to stand your ground in the face of humiliation rather than run abstain from Nairaland for some days with your tails tucked between your legs like petrified dogs.

Believe you me, I have nothing against ibos. I am only responding to their 5/6-month long wailing on how Yorubas have been 'used and dumped' by their 'abokki masters' in their deluded minds and world of fantasy.

Up Tinubu!
Up PMB!!
Up Yorubas!!!
Up Nigeria!!!!

One love.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by braine(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
We don't need to brag. Lets leave that to the Igbos. grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
THE BLAME GAME CONTINUES,

THE TWO SLAVES ALWAYS FIGHTING.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by kahal29: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
VirginFinder:
Having seen/heard/read the ministerial list, there is no doubt Yorubas have bagged most of the 'juiciest' ministerial portfolios.

Of the 7 Yoruba ministers presented, 6 of them got substantive and 'juicy' ministerial portfolios while the 7th is a minister of state in a very sensitive/key ministry.

One of them has even made history by bagging 3 substantive portfolios at the same time.

They are:

1. Kemi Adeosun - Finance

2. Babatunde Fashola - Power/Works/Housing - Great, Epic! As in? What's PMB thinking?

3. Kayode Fayemi - Solid Minerals

4. Isaac Adewole - Health

5. Shittu - Communication

6. Lai Mohammed - Information

7. Omoleye Daramola - State, Niger Delta.

No doubt, all I can say is congratulations to Tinubu and the entire Yoruba ethnic nationality. Our efforts at bringing about the much desired change in govt has paid off once again just like it paid off when we emerged numbers 2, 3 and 6 in the order of precedence. And in addition to that the Senate Chief Whip position and House Leader position.

To all the my ibo brothers who have been wailing 'used and dumped' , 'Yorubas are slaves' etc at we Yorubas, all I can say is 'ndo'.

Between 2011 and 2015, ibos held sway at the expense of Yorubas. Today, the tide had turned in our favour.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, ibos will NEVER measure up to we Yorubas. You will only die trying.

Nigeria is jointly owned by we Yorubas and the northerners. No more, no less.

If I say ibos are slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra, nobody should crucify me.

I'll like to hear from the loud-mouthed, empty chest-beating ibo crew as follows:

chukwudi44
freeglobe
onenaira
pazienza
chessboard
victorciza
ekafine the housegirl from Akwa Ibom
ifeness
ecoterrors
dialfa
xtrorse the rodent
sunnyb0b0
eurobomber
keneking
Emekamex
chuna1985
Malawian
tonychristopher

This is the time to stand your ground in the face of humiliation rather than run abstain from Nairaland for some days with your tails tucked between your legs like petrified dogs.

Believe you me, I have nothing against ibos. I am only responding to their 5/6-month long wailing on how Yorubas have been 'used and dumped' by their 'abokki masters' in their deluded minds and world of fantasy.

Up Tinubu!
Up PMB!!
Up Yorubas!!!
Up Nigeria!!!!

One love.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by ola6: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
I'm disappointed. Yorubas aren't known to brag. Pls leave this for the Biafrans. It's a shame GEJ was just a figure head for these guys. I still love GEJ though

9 Likes

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Alphaoscar: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
For those who have been grounding his jets
out of wickedness and jealousy, come and
enter flights let us see.
The Lion has taken over the airports, railways,
oceans, seas, rivers, lakes, ponds, swimming
pools, NPA, NIMASA and lands as its minister.
Make una come enter plane anyhow make we
see.
Behold the Lion of Ubima.
Behold the Right Hon. Sir Oluwarotimi
Chukwubuikem Onyemaechi.
Behold the Federal Minister of Transportation and Aviation.
The Lion is set to rooooooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!!!!! !!!!

-Ike Okafor

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Tolatutu: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yes, Yorubas got the best portfolios grin

Oduduwa is indeed great, our investment paid off

2 Likes

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by DaBullIT(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
I seem to remember people calling Yorubas slaves

Now i expect them to scream marginalization

Propose another 3 million march

Upload photos of 100 people

and then claim they were dispersed by Police

The said Biafra or death, they said they are going to the march battle ready , but not one of the ewarriors could upload tangible picture , as proof of the march

12 Likes

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by VirginFinder: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
braine:

Sure we don't.

But at times one just has to snap the ibos out of their wild delusions and fantasies and remind them of their slave status. Just because they had it good during GEJ's tenure doesnt mean it will always continue that way.

In the past few months, they have been wailing 'Yorubas are slaves', 'Yorubas will never learn', 'Yorubas have been used and dumped' even when then the situation on ground wasn't anywhere like that.

Along the line, they descended on our amiable VP and with the aid their media outlets - Vanguard and The Sun - churned out several derogatory propaganda on the VP and his office.

Yet, the VP keeps waxing stronger and more influential in this govt day-in, day-out.

Just look at how they have all taken off in shame.

What a pathetic bunch!

10 Likes

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by VirginFinder: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
ERAKAMUS:

Where is the blame here?
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by azimibraun: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
How come Ngerians dont know how massive and important the Ministry of Transport is? Ameachi is a forefront Minister and will largely determine how people will view the Buhari administration. I wish Ameachi luck becouse he will have little time o rest. That is one busy ministry.

1 Like

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by VirginFinder: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
ERAKAMUS:

Where is the blame game?

And the only slaves here are the ibos.

2 Likes

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by maupe: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
The taste is in the pudding they say. Though I am of Yoruba extraction, I am not going to gloat over the ministerial positions awarded to my fellow brothers and my big sister Kemi. We should be careful and be cautious with our words, so as not to be eternally disgraced by our so called enemies, if those we have praised let us down. The time to celebrate is not now, in fact in modern politics, there is never a time to celebrate. OP guard your mouth.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by VirginFinder: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
ola6:
I'm disappointed. Yorubas aren't known to brag. Pls leave this for the Biafrans. It's a shame GEJ was just a figure head for these guys. I still love GEJ though

When a lie is told severally, it may become the truth.

So we should allow the useless tantrums the bitter,wailing ibos have thrown at we Yorubas in the past few months go just like that?

If you don't hit them hard, they will never learn.

8 Likes

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Udmaster(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
VirginFinder:

Sure we don't.

But at times one just has to snap the ibos out of their wild delusions and fantasies and remind them of their slave status. Just because they had it good during GEJ's tenure doesnt mean it will always continue that way.

In the past few months, they have been wailing 'Yorubas are slaves', 'Yorubas will never learn', 'Yorubas have been used and dumped' even when then the situation on ground wasn't anywhere like that.

Along the line, they descended on our amiable VP and with the aid their media outlets - Vanguard and The Sun - churned out several derogatory propaganda on the VP and his office.

Yet, the VP keeps waxing stronger and more influential in this govt day-in, day-out.

Just look at how they have all taken off in shame.

What a pathetic bunch!
shut up.
Dr. Okechukwu Enelamah from ABIA STATE.
the New Minister Of TRADE, INVESTMENT and INDUSTRY.
Ministry Of Trade, Industry and Investment controls all the Foreign Investments, All Markets, Import and Export, Industries, generates both FIRS and National IGR, Economic Relationship between Nigeria and Other Nations, Establishment and Management of Government Owned Industries etc.

1 Like

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by pazienza(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
OP thanks for re affirming what we already know.

Oduanistanis support for Buhari had nothing to do with demand for a better governance, since we know they rejected this same Buhari in 2003, in favour of a corrupt OBJ, an Oduanistani man who spent Billions of naira to generate more darkness in Nigeria.

Oduanistanis support for Buhari was all for selfish tribal interests, nothing is wrong with that, after all its a zoological republic. But it becomes an insult to my intelligence when Oduanistanis try to pass off their tribally motivated support for Buhari as a demand for better governance.

OP, nice thread btw. You made lots of valid points. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by truefact: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op, you have just confirmed what we have always say.
Diabolical yorubas are willing tools in the hand of their northern masters. Fetish yorubas plays 2nd fiddle to their masters.

Yorubas are nothing without the northerners.
Yorubas can't stand on their own.

You yoruba clowns should always know igbos don't play 2nd fiddle to illiterates. ....

Always always remember, if Nigeria is about yorubas and igbos, yorubas will never come close. And if Nigeria is about igbos and hausa fulanis, hausa fulanis will never come close

Igbos are fighting in multiple fronts, yoruba and hausa fulanis plus their neighboring sabos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by OnReflection: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
It is a shame that you feel a thread like this lends anything to our intellectual discourse or our national development effort, VirginFinder.
Nauseating is the word that comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Udmaster(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Igbos got Foreign Affairs,
Trade, Investement and Industry.
Labour and Productivity, Science and Technology, Min. Of state Education, Min of state Petroleum.
VirginFinder, what can you say now? Halfwit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Syphax(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lol, how will it improve the life of the yorubas? How will it change the colour of the zincs in yhe west? Let us be sincere to ourselves, all those ministers are there for their own good. Making a man a minister won't improve the condition of his state.
Get a life bro.
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by VirginFinder: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Udmaster:
Labour and Productivity, Science and Technology, Min. Of state Education, Min of state Petroleum.

Ode!
Foreign Affairs is the only ministry in that list.

Even then, Buhari seems to looking inward than outward in his quest at rebuilding the nation.

Why didnt GEJ appoint Okonjo Iweala as Minister of Trade, bla bla la and Olusegun Aganga as Minister of Finance?

Those ministers of state are are actually ministers without portfolios.
GMD, NNPC is far better.
Unfortunately, ibos are going to lose it.

ntoooorrrrrrrrr

8 Likes

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Udmaster(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ode!

Even then, Buhari seems to looking inward than outward in his quest at rebuilding the nation.

Why didnt GEJ appoint Okonjo Iweala as Minister of Trade, bla bla la and Olusegun Aganga as Minister of Finance?

GMD, NNPC is far better.

ntoooorrrrrrrrr
yawn*BORING*
You are just pained.

1 Like

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Sveen: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bunch of educated illiterates.
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by VirginFinder: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Udmaster:
yawn*BORING* You are just pained.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha Me? Pained? Like seriously? How old are you
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by FastShipping: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
UNNECESSARY.
Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by FreeGlobe(f): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Udmaster:
hehehehe, so you mean igbos got all these without casting a single vote for Buhari? Virginfinder what sayest thou?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Tolatutu: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:

hehehehe, so you mean igbos got all these without casting a single vote for Buhari? Virginfinder what sayest thou?

What sayest you that claims that Buhari hates the Se? Hypocrite

Fact is the Yorubas got the best ministrerial portfolios and Buhari as a decent president was fair in the sharing of the rest so the bigots can shut their pie holes grin

3 Likes

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by FreeGlobe(f): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ode!

GMD, NNPC is far better.

ntoooorrrrrrrrr
ode, so igbos got all these ministries without casting a single vote for the daura president? lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op, I will save this thread for future reference. There has been many times throughout Nigerian history Yorubas have held multiple important ministerial position. Jeez, I wonder how that developed Yoruba land. But thanks for confirming what we already know which is that GEJ was kicked out because of tribal reasons. It had nothing to do with good governing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by FreeGlobe(f): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tolatutu:

What sayest you that claims that Buhari hates the Se? Hypocrite

Fact is the Yorubas got the best ministrerial portfolios and Buhari as a decent president was fair in the sharing of the rest so the bigots can shut their pie holes grin
Best ministerial portfolios like petroluem, Attorney General, Foreign affairs, Labour and Employment, Aviation? If Buhari thinks we will like him because of mere ministerial appointments then I think he is even duller than I thought. Buhari needs us, we don't need him cool

1 Like

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by FreeGlobe(f): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
NAIJASOM:
Op, I will save this thread for future reference. There has been many times throughout Nigerian history Yorubas have held multiple important ministerial position. Jeez, I wonder how that developed Yoruba land. But thanks for confirming what we already know which is that GEJ was kicked out because of tribal reasons. It had nothing to do with good governing.
who doesn't know yorubas you rejected Buhari severally voted him because they were envious of the ways igbos were positioned in the last administration. That was why they thought they will share power with the north and quickly rushed to position gbajiamila as the speaker only to be disgraced! These people are learners grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas by Scholes007(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
braine:
my friend not even you is free from bragging if not you would have ignored him or caution him without putting "igbo"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged / APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari / Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.