Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,554 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Receiving Money In Nigeria Through Paypal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Receiving Money In Nigeria Through Paypal (509 Views)

Closed / MY US PAYPAL AND VIRTUAL CARD LINKED TOGETHER AND RECEIVING MONEY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Receiving Money In Nigeria Through Paypal by Goodyman(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Paypal has allowed Nigerians to open account with them. I am aware such an account is used to make payments online, but I do not know if one can now use the account to receive payment. Any one to enlighten me on this? Thanks.
Re: Receiving Money In Nigeria Through Paypal by SleekReek(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Goodyman:
Paypal has allowed Nigerians to open account with them. I am aware such an account is used to make payments online, but I do not know if one can now use the account to receive payment. Any one to enlighten me on this? Thanks.

You can receive payment but you can't withdraw to your Nigerian local account for now,but money can be drawn from your Nigerian account to pay for items online only.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom (basic Tips You Need To Know) / 2016 Is The Year To Buy A Property / Property Investment For Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.