Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) (83888 Views)

Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) / Melinda Gates Is In Nigeria, Meets With El-Rufai In Kaduna. Photos / Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by lmm4real: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Next minister of transport oya lol
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
I don't understand. Is it that Amaechi on becoming Minister for Transport decided to make Tinubu the chaiman of Nigerian Taxi Drivers Association and El-Rufai is trying to test his driving skills to send a situation report back to him?
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by DIVINE78: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omotolu:
...Fashola, Fayemi will NEVER be Nigerian President....
While you will never be reckoned with in your street. I don't want to say family.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by lmm4real: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abi him want minister of transport too.
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by itstpia8: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:
For those who have been grounding his jets
out of wickedness and jealousy, come and
enter flights let us see.
The Lion has taken over the airports, railways,
oceans, seas, rivers, lakes, ponds, swimming
pools, NPA, NIMASA and lands as its minister.
Make una come enter plane anyhow make we
see.
Behold the Lion of Ubima.
Behold the Right Hon. Sir Oluwarotimi
Chukwubuikem Onyemaechi.
Behold the Federal Minister of Transportation
and Aviation.
The Lion is set to rooooooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!!!!!
!!!!
-Ike Okafor

he did not send you message, bye.
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Clips of tinubu driving or I don't believe
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
DIVINE78:

While you will never be reckoned with in your street. I don't want to say family.
...you will never be reckoned with in your street and family...
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
smiley
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
The taxi na manual or automatic
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by eleko1: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
elopee3000:
oil money changing enviroments of whole northern state angry
yes o.Noor bi dem tell WIKE and co to dey sleep. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by LARRYDYC(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
All these dramas are not just for fun, they have some serious secret meanings. Keep watching them and you'll discover.
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by efilefun(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Instead of holding your governors responsible you here crying over oil money like your governors are not collecting multiple folds of what this states get from FG, sit down there and watch other states transform while yours remain stagnant
elopee3000:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by miqos02(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
cool
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by DIVINE78: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omotolu:
...you will never be reckoned with in your street and family...
Keep cursing yourself. I'm rejoicing with those the good Lord has elevated while you're cursing them and setting limit for them with the word "NEVER". You will remain a pauper until you change your mindset.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by love23a: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by love23a: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
.[size=38pt]Ahmed Magaji Tinubu is a Northern agent..

Ahmed magaji tinubu is a northern agent who is involve in espionage against the country of western nigeria.

leading to the destruction of the educational system in lagos and the economy of lagos.

You can see why , countries don't allow others to rule place in their area. [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/197512_lagos1_jpge9f864475f4c9ad669a5acb3ce5dd8f2
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1154431_students_onthe_floor_jpg64de57d8b91f4dfd82737de0b9c2da9d
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wK9nZX2DlDk/TylDA5hVzLI/AAAAAAAABac/MwechPXGQlc/s1600/AKUTE+COMMUNITY+SCHOOL_5967.JPG[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/499600_oviore2_jpg25f3bde659bee600af3aa8fc89358f35

www.nairaland.com/attachments/197514_lagos3_jpgdb2f81285505020f6eb415e9fc7f05ab
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by lemolemo: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
state don't run taxi company ! Prospectus business men approach banks and thrifts for loans , get the loan and say start a taxi company, the government overseas the licensing ONLY and get the taxes. In Nigeria case a state is trying to buy taxi and distribute it to people to run thereby the governor help his own pocket and this 100 or 150 people each get taxi and the rest 5 million state populous languish in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by kayo80(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
So Tinunbu still remembers how to drive?
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
valnosky:
El rufai is busy working for the betterment of his people while the photography governor residing in adoekiti is taking selfish with market women and goat meat sellers with nothing to show for

heheheee....yay! see yap! Fayose u just dey disgrace us. This ur local agbero talk wt stomach infrastructure and nothing to show for it. These new generation northern govs are an example to ALL d southern governors. They at least spend their allocation well even though theyve not figured out how to get IGR. Oyo, osun, ondo, ekiti......nothin to show. IGR dey no gree increase. South south collects money of all sw states multiplied by 20, still nothin to show. bayelsa, delta and ph looking like i dont know what. Only akpabio has transformed akwa ibom. Really disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
DIVINE78:

Keep cursing yourself. I'm rejoicing with those the good Lord has elevated while you're cursing them and setting limit for them with the word "NEVER". You will remain a pauper until you change your mindset.
...as poverty reeks in your family, poverty shall never depart from your household. Many of you are staunch illiterates. My writing Fashola would never be president,I simply implied I will ensure he does not get to the throne, which is party of politics. I know you are from a cursed family,so curse shall not depart from you.
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by Amack(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Saboteur + camouflage = scam alert. Ihu mpki.
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:
see.
Chukwubuikem Onyemaechi.
and Aviation.
!!!!
-Ike Okafor
Permit me to join in this ride sir.

Also I noticed everyone who fight Hon. Minister fails. Starting from Mama Peace, Mbu, Wike, GEJ, etc

The list of those people is endless so I embarked on why, I discovered Chibuekw means "God is with us", I said "If God be for me, who can be against me"?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:
see.
Chukwubuikem Onyemaechi.
and Aviation.
!!!!
-Ike Okafor
mehn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by Banter1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
elopee3000:
who cares
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omotolu:
...Fashola, Fayemi will NEVER be Nigerian President....
Soothsayer.... Prophet of doom.
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by DIVINE78: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omotolu:
...as poverty reeks in your family, poverty shall never depart from your household. Many of you are staunch illiterates. My writing Fashola would never be president,I simply implied I will ensure he does not get to the throne, which is party of politics. I know you are from a cursed family,so curse shall not depart from you.
Proverbs 26:2
As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.
Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
I am a descendant of Abraham.
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
DIVINE78:

Proverbs 26:2
As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.
Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
I am a descendant of Abraham.
...so shall my curses and your curses be upon your head....
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by luwizz(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=Alphaoscar post=39910691]For those who have been grounding his jets
see.
Chukwubuikem Onyemaechi.
and Aviation.
The Lion is set to rooooooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!!.bullshit

bullshit
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by rhymaster: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
SmartMugu:
Why KIA vehicles? Why not local vehicles like Innoson? How do they intend creating local jobs if foreign car makers are preferred?

I thought Ibos want Biafra?? How can you expect Nigerian governments to go and put N 1 Billion in the hands of secessionist and biafrauds?? You want money for your zoo ba?
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
dayo23:
If you want to become the next president of Nigeria...go enrolled in Tinubu's school of Political Jagaban! Alumni include Fashola, Fayemi, Lai Mohammed, Aregbesola etc

FYI Arigbesola can never be made a minister in this country after all the rubbish he is doing in his state
Re: Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
homirefacuny:

Soothsayer.... Prophet of doom.
...you don't seem to know the meaning of what you wrote. Well,whatever...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.