Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

What's Actually Becoming Of MTN Nowadays (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What's Actually Becoming Of MTN Nowadays (Photo) (405 Views)

The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic / Do People Actually Win Up To #1million With #100 In Bet9ja? / 10 Soccer Players You Didn’t Know Are Actually Related (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Actually Becoming Of MTN Nowadays (Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Imagine I got this text from MTN This Afternoon Though We know MTN and all stupid messages them do send . . .So annoying undecided

But what really caught my attention on this was the content . . . The Last time I checked Barcelona and Arsenal ain't in the same group in the UEFA champions league or probably both ain't in the same league

Maybe The Message was Barcelona VS Real Madrid not Arsenal . . . The Guy Who send the stuff must not Have received last month salary thereby causing the typographical error grin

Fellow Nairalanders, What's your say on this

cc: lalasticlala

Re: What's Actually Becoming Of MTN Nowadays (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
where's the screenshot?
Re: What's Actually Becoming Of MTN Nowadays (Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
where's the screenshot?

Check again probably Cos MTN knew what I was about to post so they are withholding the network grin

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo, Messi, Luis Suarez & Neymar Top UEFA Team Of The Year 40-man List / Watch NFL FOOTBALL Live Online / Real Madrid 'thrown Out Of The Copa Del Rey'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.