Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!! (1845 Views)

26 Dead Nigerian Women Found On Spanish Warship / See The Mysterious Sea Creature Which Washed Up On The Coast Of Indonesia Video / Photos Of A 'weird Creature' That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!! by Teeside12(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
A Facebook user Gianna Peponis posted the slimy, pink and half developed creature on her Facebook page and the shocking creature is causing frenzy on Facebook. Gianna on her post said the creature was found on the back of her backyard. She wrote; ‘I heard something scream at like 11.30 last night and went out on my side yard and found this thing was dead when I found it… Share with your friends.’ Internet users have been trying to fathom what the creature really is with many suggesting that it is an alien.

Re: See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!! by adren(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
if na UK e for happen, na alien invasion...

if na naija, e go be one 11 year old rape victim weyn abort belle..
Abi I lie?
Re: See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!! by tripplephi: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
its a DEMON o, fleeeeeee
Re: See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!! by ahnie: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
If nah lagos or ibadan this creature for fall....i bet you,Eyin boys go don carry am arrange peppersoup.
Re: See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!! by ahnie: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
If nah lagos or ibadan this creature for fall....i bet you,Eyin boys go don carry am arrange peppersoup.you cant take peppersoup away from some Nigerians.
Re: See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!! by ahnie: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
So for your mind...this is how a foetus looks like abi?
adren:
if na UK e for happen, na alien invasion...

if na naija, e go be one 11 year old rape victim weyn abort belle..

Abi I lie?
Re: See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!! by cee001(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
nawa o

(1) (Reply)

13 Children Of The Most EVIL People In History (photos) / Northern Elders Forum Stand On Restructuring / See What Union Bank Looks Like In 1917

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.