Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest (32512 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. / Saraki’s Address At Resumption Of Plenary Today (full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by mazeltov(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
justmenoni:
Nice analysis bro..the looser here would be the gullible masses who blv pdp gives an F about ameachi,, everything is strategy..why didn't they let Ike preside the other time which would have automatically disqualify amaeachi and some others, but pdp are playing the mumu dis time why gently the APC are loosing it...it can be assumed dat if truly baba don't wanna contest nxt election Apc will try not to giv a northerner the ticket they might end up giving d current vp or oga fash and I can bet pdp will giv it to a northerner and d vice to a southerner, we all know how the north supports their own massively so let's assume a 2019 election: pdp saraki/ike vs Apc osinbanjo/Amaechi... U and I know the result to expect...who even knows if right now saraki is in a meeting or relaxing with top pdp chieftains

uote author=mazeltov post=39915264][b]Bad market!!
We all know this. It's no news. Saraki is a temporary Apc member- not a permanent Pdp member to say but a long Pdp member. If you don't know this, you better know now. Saraki is over ambitious to the extent that he likes using people or political party as a stepping stone to reach the zenith of his ambitions.
Many people and some Apc members are thinking that Saraki used and dumped Pdp just because he confirmed Amaechi, No!! No!! Amaechi's confirmation is just a ''false flag'', Amaechi is just a distraction!! One would wonder why Pdp are still supporting Saraki despite the fact that he confirmed Amaechi as minister. Please look beyond what you see and stay ahead of the curves, that's the political logic.
Saraki is the main man using Apc as a ladder to clinch his presidential ticket, serving as a Senate president would give him a safe landing not in Apc but in Pdp. Do you think that Pdp really give a flying Bleep about Amaechi;? Lwkmd, If Amaechi wasn't confirmed what would Pdp gain? Take a look at how Saraki distributed the senate committe, it's a total act of betrayal against Apc. Giving not only juicy but sensitive development positions that are needed to actualise our change to the opposition is a bad omen and a very disturbing signal to the intelligent Apc members and Saraki is hoping that this would water the minds of Pdp members and to cap it all, Pdp has zoned presidential ticket to the North, is Saraki from South? Right now, I can see how Karma is trying suck Apc's dick. Saraki is the main betrayer not Amaechi- the lines are falling on him in good places. It's a matter of time, Saraki will soon defect back to Pdp and the only way to block him is to make sure that he got drowned in the pool of CCT trial and if he mistakenly wins, What would befall Apc will be destructive than American Trident missile[/b]
seconded brother!!

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by 80million1: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Develop Your Content... It's very important that you constantly and consistently develop yourself, your abilities, capabilities and your content because in today's world, that's what matters. People will relate to you based on the things you have to offer. You don't buy a bottle of coke because of the bottle, you buy it because of the drink - the soda - the content. So work on your content. Listen to this short inspiring video by Lamide Adenuga, and kindly share with a friend please...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc24lev3YxE
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Haslil878(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
mazeltov:
[b]Bad market!!
We all know this. It's no news. Saraki is a temporary Apc member- not a permanent Pdp member to say but a long Pdp member. If you don't know this, you better know now. Saraki is over ambitious to the extent that he likes using people or political party as a stepping stone to reach the zenith of his ambitions.
Many people and some Apc members are thinking that Saraki used and dumped Pdp just because he confirmed Amaechi, No!! No!! Amaechi's confirmation is just a ''false flag'', Amaechi is just a distraction!! One would wonder why Pdp are still supporting Saraki despite the fact that he confirmed Amaechi as minister. Please look beyond what you see and stay ahead of the curves, that's the political logic.
Saraki is the main man using Apc as a ladder to clinch his presidential ticket, serving as a Senate president would give him a safe landing not in Apc but in Pdp. Do you think that Pdp really give a flying Bleep about Amaechi;? Lwkmd, If Amaechi wasn't confirmed what would Pdp gain? Take a look at how Saraki distributed the senate committe, it's a total act of betrayal against Apc. Giving not only juicy but sensitive development positions that are needed to actualise our change to the opposition is a bad omen and a very disturbing signal to the intelligent Apc members and Saraki is hoping that this would water the minds of Pdp members and to cap it all, Pdp has zoned presidential ticket to the North, is Saraki from South? Right now, I can see how Karma is trying suck Apc's dick. Saraki is the main betrayer not Amaechi- the lines are falling on him in good places. It's a matter of time, Saraki will soon defect back to Pdp and the only way to block him is to make sure that he got drowned in the pool of CCT trial and if he mistakenly wins, What would befall Apc will be destructive than American Trident missile[/b]
Mr analyser Saraki is a northerner, but let me tell 100 of sarakis will never win presidential election against Buhari and if you doubt watch out 2019 is coming let PDP give Saraki -ekweremadu and see what will happen. fielding Saraki as Pdp presidential candidate in 2019 will be another disaster
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by mazeltov(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
lebete3000:

Are you a Northerner? You too sabi Politics.
lolz. Let's say, I am a Nigerian bro
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Olukolade1: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
IKE carry go!
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by tobiasbeecher: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
mazeltov:
lolzz, you have been thinking that I am Apc member? Very funny. Saying things in favour CPC party doesn't make me a Cpc member. Even if I was an Apc member, it doesn't mean that I should be baised. I analyse issue the way I see it and it doesn't stop you from doing so. Ok?
Just stop analyzing politics because it is very clear you are not fit to be a social or political commentator. You are very inconsistent!
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Kennydoc(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aufbauh:
I pity this Ekweremadu, though he has brought this ridicule upon himself.
He's an unrecognized sitting DSP in the eyes of the executive and some fanction in the Senate. Is like he is barred from attending any function in the Villa.
Maybe Buhari has given Saraki an order not to allow the impostor follow him to the villa and attend to any government functionaries.

Guy, there is no ridicule there. He's still the DSP whether he attends functions in the Villa or not. He's holding a position in this government that neither he nor the whole PDP would have dreamt of, so wherein is the ridicule? That some disgruntled elements displayed their lack of maturity and commitment to the affairs of the Senate to which they were elected should be a cause of shame on themselves not on Ekweremadu.
BTW, you don't expect a PDP chieftain to be well accepted in the Villa because he's DSP.
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by judiciarypalava: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fools. Just strategizing so that Ekweremmadu will turn to zombie like they have forced Saraki
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Kennydoc(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aufbauh:
He's an unrecognized sitting DSP in the eyes of the executive and some fanction in the Senate. Is like he is barred from attending any function in the Villa.
Maybe Buhari has given Saraki an order not to allow the impostor follow him to the villa and attend to any government functionaries.

Guy, there is no ridicule there. He's still the DSP whether he attends functions in the Villa or not. He's holding a position in this government that neither he nor the whole PDP would have dreamt of, so wherein is the ridicule?
That some disgruntled elements displayed their lack of maturity and commitment to the affairs of the Senate to which they were elected should be a cause of shame on themselves not on Ekweremadu.
BTW, you don't expect a PDP chieftain to be well accepted in the Villa because he's DSP.

2 Likes

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by mazeltov(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Haslil878:
Mr analyser Saraki is a northerner, but let me tell 100 of sarakis will never win presidential election against Buhari and if you doubt watch out 2019 is coming let PDP give Saraki -ekweremadu and see what will happen. fielding Saraki as Pdp presidential candidate in 2019 will be another disaster
yes but that is ur opinion. Winning presidential ticket and winning presidential election are not the same bro
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by lastpage: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
holyFRED:

Guy,how you take get time write all these things?

Numskull!

How long does it take to write a few lines of post .............

.......Though, that is if you have ANYTHING TANGIBLE in your FlattyHead or you are not just some roadside "Gala Seller" with MThell free data!

And how is "his time" is your problem?
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
lastpage:

Numskull!

How long does it take to write a few lines of post .............

.......Though, that is if you have ANYTHING TANGIBLE in your FlattyHead or you are not just some roadside "Gala Seller" with MThell free data!

And how is "his time" is your problem?
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
If i reply you,na immaturity and fvck up for my side.

Just run along kid and play with sand grin grin
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by mazeltov(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Just stop analyzing politics because it is very clear you are not fit to be a social or political commentator. You are very inconsistent!
sir, with due respect, i don't have time for kids' play. Feel free to engage my points and stop disturbing me with your consistent ''inconsistent'' comment or you can choose to feign ignorance over my post and nobody would prosecute you.
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by alexlee50: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
These APC people are childish

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by TimeManager(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
APC loyal senators are on the verge of re- writing history with a clear terms that party supremacy takes precedence over any individual or circus as the case may be.they sent a strong signal that Ekueremadu is only the DSP by dejure and not by defacto. Ekueremadu emerged the DSP through a coup.he wouldnt have emerged had APC had a full house.Although you could argue it was their faults to have obeyed the party's call but a far better action than hiding in a car.Its a WIN or BURST situation for Ekueremadu.
The Truth Has Spoken! No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by ihatesycophant(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Taking this issue personal will not do Lawan and his cohorts any good but just make them irrelevant in the scheme of things. For God's sake do they expect to preside in the absent of Bukola? These people should stop rocking the boat and face what their constituencies voted them to do rather than fighting unjust, unholy, undemocratic and unethical fight.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by missKiffy(f): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
What is wrong with the deputy president. Presiding over plenary nah
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aufbauh:
Deranged fool like you that doesnt see anything good in other tribes is why some call for seccession.

Your lot tried to remove Ekweremadu but they couldnt do it.

May you be confused like buhari.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by miqos02(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
unserious senators
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by ibedun: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
ndcide:
This news should make all national news organizations. It underscores the fraud the change chanting mofos are.

You dey blame them? Who wants an Igbo to preside over him or her?
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by sparkleboy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
menix:
Oya APC goons tell me what iss progressive about the attitude of these APC stalwarts.

APC nd PDP re no difference, Pride comes before a fall but in Nigeria pride is exalted because some will support such attitude of Lawan nd Akume..

As for me let all senator be permitted to come with guns to the chamber so that they can all kill themselves while paving way for the true progressives...

Guy you wicked o grin grin cheesy cheesy na some people's father and mothers dem be o grin
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by DOCTORDONE: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
I am not against APC but with the event of things, they are making me to think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by sapientia(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
He is the deputy senate president

Whan Saraki is not there, He should preside

Its that simple

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Forwetinnah: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
..with all this rubbish, people are still wondering why his people are agitating for Biafra?
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Lionsclaw: 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aufbauh:
What you are doing now is called wailing. There is no ridicule here,he is a senator of the fed republic and qualified to be dsp.
What will happen is that the mumu apc senators will boycut plenary and pdp will make decisions and maybe laws that will be legal and binding to an apc govt. Who is losing grin. Mumu people all of u apc apologists

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by akinladejo: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
mazeltov:
[b]Bad market!!
Saraki is the main man using Apc as a ladder to clinch his presidential ticket, serving as a Senate president would give him a safe landing not in Apc but in Pdp. Do you think that Pdp really give a flying Bleep about Amaechi;? Lwkmd, If Amaechi wasn't confirmed what would Pdp gain? Take a look at how Saraki distributed the senate committe, it's a total act of betrayal against Apc. Giving not only juicy but sensitive development positions that are needed to actualise our change to the opposition is a bad omen and a very disturbing signal to the intelligent Apc members and Saraki is hoping that this would water the minds of Pdp members and to cap it all, Pdp has zoned presidential ticket to the North, is Saraki from South? Right now, I can see how Karma is trying suck Apc's dick. Saraki is the main betrayer not Amaechi- the lines are falling on him in good places. It's a matter of time, Saraki will soon defect back to Pdp and the only way to block him is to make sure that he got drowned in the pool of CCT trial and if he mistakenly wins
, What would befall Apc will be destructive than American Trident missile[/b]

no be lie
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by amusadele: 12:08am On Nov 12, 2015
mazeltov:
[b]Bad market!!
But some people get brain sha. I admire yiou
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by lookingfly: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2015
kenny987:
When will this NASS get real and deal with proper issues of governance? When the Senate president is absent who should preside over the Senate if not his deputy?
This is how d members of the HoR have been fighting stupidly as if they're not all criminals voted on different political platforms!

When it was time to slash their income they forgot partisanship and remembered they were all members of the NASS! They opened their rotten mouths to consume wardrobe allowance yet they can't settle down and deliver to the people who voted them in. They are the same oafs that refused to consider d implement ation of 5k which they promised during campaign! Such a shame...
get real...... U never see anything. When we said APC was a scam they called us wailers. Nigerians should enjoy the film of APC while it lasts
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Aufbauh:

The fact still remain that He will be your DSP for the next 4 yrs and you dont have a choice, so deal with it bro or hang yourself
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by CHEEPO: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2015
Wailersss
Re: Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest by luqmanayomide: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Pavarottii:
APC is evil, has no plan for the common man, only after their pockets.
God help us!
APC - Confused Devil's Advocates.
Wondering the people who voted these demons into the helm of power! Abi is Ekweremadu not the deputy senate president and constitutionally right to preside, where the president is absent?

U are senseless is it possible for tenant to dictate for lanlord? Never!! Kaka ki aja se akapo ekun onikaluku asode loto ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters / Israeli Man Tags Nigeria A "Terrible Country" / Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.