Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! (1358 Views)

Are You Interested In Working With RCCG? Here Is Your Opportunity / Can You Write About Football? Vacancies Available. / Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by kunmibola(m): 11:57pm On May 15, 2009
Hi folks,
This is an opportunity for anybody out there that can write for magazine publications. This company is a newly established and looking for folks that can be full-time or part-time staff of the magazine company. You have the right to negotiate your renumeration. if you have what it takes to write for a fast growing magazine, then call this number; 08062350129.

N.B: interested candidates must be between ages 18 and 27.Thanks.
Re: Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by Nobody: 9:50am On May 16, 2009
Thanks for the post. But why don't u provide an email address so that CVs can be sent to u, then u shortlist those u think have what u want. You don't even have to contact people through telephone, you can send emails; that's if you are trying to check cost. I hope this doesn't offend you considering the fact that you are trying to help. Thank you for understanding.
Re: Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by kunmibola(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2009
@Thanks for the post. But why don't u provide an email address so that CVs can be sent to u, then u shortlist those u think have what u want. You don't even have to contact people through telephone, you can send emails; that's if you are trying to check cost. I hope this doesn't offend you considering the fact that you are trying to help. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks for the post. The email address is kunmibola2000@yahoo.com.
Re: Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by Nobody: 9:01am On May 17, 2009
@ Kunmibola - Aint u out of this world? I expected u to react like one who has been insulted, but I got a surprise. Thanks so much. God bless u plenty.
Re: Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by rusky(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2009
I hope you understand my skepticism when i ask you for the name of the company and where they are located. Whose number did you provide? yours or theirs? Why is the email address yours not theirs? do you work for them?

kindly respond.
Re: Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by kunmibola(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2009
shocked
@rusky;
as regards the info u asked for with a deep sense of sincerity, the company is a new company and if you care to know, belongs to my uncle. The magazine is targeting the business, culture and entertainment world. I am in charge of the whole stuff and that was why I gave my number and my email address.
If you are interested you can submit your CV and you will be contacted. I will like to emphasize that its a game for the intelligent and the committed ones.

You have every right to be skeptical.
Re: Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by Chinwenita: 12:51pm On May 18, 2009
Am not looking for job, but if guest writers can be accomodated, I will be intersted
Re: Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by rusky(m): 1:30pm On May 18, 2009
hello kunmibola,

Please i hope you were not offended by my skepticism. I will forward my Cv to you immediately.
Re: Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by tuneh(f): 2:39pm On May 18, 2009
Hi,

what's with the age limit? I'm 31 but I'm a writer
Re: Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by kunmibola(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2009
Hi Landers,
I want to state it that whoever is interested, despite the age limit, should apply. But we have our reasons for the age bracket.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by kunmibola(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2009
:-x
Re: Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by missojugo(f): 10:17pm On May 20, 2009
Nigerian recruiters and age, I wonder what age has to go with writing skills again? I tire for una oh!!!
Re: Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by kunmibola(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2009
still loooooading,
Re: Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by Bleowumi: 9:02am On May 26, 2009
yes, i can write, but i need to know what your magazine is into. is it business, Hiphop world, christian magazine, etc,
Futhermore, age has nothing to do with writing, so it think if you guys are serious , get the best and be a bit open to who you are and what you want.

Thanks.
Re: Can You Write? This Is Your Opportunity! by kunmibola(m): 7:17pm On May 26, 2009
@Bleowumi,
I thought I explained the reason for the age margin in one of my previous post. But anyways, if you are interested send your details(probably, C.V) to my email add. There may be flexibilities in the age stuff along the line.

Thanks. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Enyone To Help In Getting To Wamco Factory Work / Sales Girl/boy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.