Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Share Your 11th Of November Experience While In Boarding House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your 11th Of November Experience While In Boarding House (527 Views)

Marigold Special School With Boarding / Boarding School Or Day School / Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools More Dangerous Than You Can Imagine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your 11th Of November Experience While In Boarding House by Krossbow123: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, today is the 11th day of November popularly know as 11:11. For most juniors in boarding house today signifies terror and nightmare. Anyone with good/bad experience should share it with the house.
Re: Share Your 11th Of November Experience While In Boarding House by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
I never knew there was a date like that in boarding house terms. Explain in detail why.
Back then in boarding school it was red-night we always feared but time and time again it passed without incident.
Re: Share Your 11th Of November Experience While In Boarding House by nawtibownie: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Do you mean the "shift-make-I-sleep" thingy or madam koikoi's visit?? Halloween night was usually on the last day in October

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know How To Calculate The Date Your Parents Slept Together To Produce You / Here Is An Opportunity To Do Something For Yourself In Abuja!! / Ask Me Your LOVE, SEX & MARRIAGE Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.