Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Aliexpress 11.11 Shopping Festival: What To Shop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Aliexpress 11.11 Shopping Festival: What To Shop (944 Views)

Aliexpress Vs Jumia. Which One Is Better / I Want To Order A Phone From Aliexpress I Want Advice From Gurus / Aliexpress 11.11 Shopping Festival 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aliexpress 11.11 Shopping Festival: What To Shop by David4473: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yay! Today is the day we've all be waiting for! Aliexpress's 11.11 shopping festival officially kicked off earlier today. People have been flooding the website since morning, I'd advice all you that wants to and are willing to shop from Aliexpress today to get right on it before the items goes out of stock.

There are tons of stuffs you can purchase for cheap prices on Aliexpress,but locating those stuffs can be hard sometimes. That is why I've decided to provide you guys with categories of stuffs you guys might want to shop from with their links that will take you directly to the specific page on Aliexpress.

Below are the categories to shop from:

Computer components and Accessories

For more Categories visit: http://mobiletechnstuffs..com.ng/2015/11/aliexpress-1111-shopping-festival-what.html

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M5 Mini Lowest Price In Abuja / How I Lost My Phone In Traffic To Pickpockets, And How I Could Have Prevented It / Get Fast Internet Access While Connected To A Public Wifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.