Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Please Help A Brother - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Help A Brother (433 Views)

Help! A Brother In This Condition.....(pic) / When Your Crush Says You Are Like A Brother!!!!! LWKMD / Help....a Brother Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother by Amustical(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Good day peeps, I need everyone's attention, as this matter is of great importance to me and I need you guys to help me out with a request, ordinarily this would sound very embarrassing but I believe we are one family and I trust you digression. I normally would not ask this publicly but am at cross roads and am really trusting God that he will help me through you guys. Here is my request "I need you guys to help me determine if I can use rice to cook jollof rice" am really confused here. Pls answer me.
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amustical:
Good day peeps, I need everyone's attention, as this matter is of great importance to me and I need you guys to help me out with a request, ordinarily this would sound very embarrassing but I believe we are one family and I trust you digression. I normally would not ask this publicly but am at cross roads and am really trusting God that he will help me through you guys. Here is my request "I need you guys to help me determine if I can use rice to cook jollof rice" am really confused here. Pls answer me.
No you can't. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking / *SEASONAL PROMO* The AVATAR Studio | ...making Your Icon | Tattoo & Piercing / What Would Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.