Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Senate To Probe TSA Operations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Probe TSA Operations (14837 Views)

TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) / Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent / Senate To Suspend Two Senators Sworn In for Niger South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by palladin: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
I'm listening
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by docadams: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by cold(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
oglalasioux:
He warned the Senate should not put the CAT before the horse.

I hope the reporter made a typo error with cat in that sentence. It should be 'cart'. We should be mindful of spellings. We are educating the world.
Lol..you read my mind. It's pathetic.
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by anytexy: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
veekid:
Kk
you are been probed.
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by Olusharp(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
anytexy:
Oshomole will probe you. Lol
say wetin happen..na him dey fund Nairaland
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by Forwetinnah: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem...come wait for Vanguard to publish news o!!
Useless supporters of an excessive useless party. Just 6months and they're neck deep in shiiity waters

http://www.post-nigeria.com/how-n25bn-is-embezzled-daily-via-buharis-tsa-melaye/

http://www.thetrentonline.com/soundoff-why-so-silent-on-3-09-billion-missing-nnpc-money-under-buhari/
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by Forwetinnah: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
looseweight:
I hope people smarter than GMB won't run down the account.

For your weight loss and pot belly reductions, click the link below

..they have? Why do you think the system crashed last month? Someone was certainly trying to divert money
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by Adesiji77: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Another season of probes... cheesy
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
it sort of reduces corruption.. sort of..
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
tsa wey never even reach 4mnths since implementation, money don dey miss. so no be only pdp bad, the new comer too na badoo..... isoryyt
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by guccitype(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Next....cc sipping my gala and eating my la casera
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by anochuko01(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
whatever they like let them do......I'm not just happy with the way its been delaying prompt payment of civil servants. imagine a government hospital or clinic being short of drugs and injections simply because the government delays disbursement of funds....
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
The Nigerian senate is made up of old and primitive leaders. They have nothing to offer the nation to move it forward.
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by Omooba77: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
I just watch on NTA news that the money is 25billion naira per day.To a private company.ahah
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by bigfather(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omooba77:
I just watch on NTA news that the money is 25billion naira per day.To a private company.ahah
[quote author=Omooba77 post=39924596]

25billion per day ??! Only for one person ??! shocked
Re: Senate To Probe TSA Operations by Preetybuoy(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2015
cold:

Lol..you read my mind. It's pathetic.

Why cant you just make the correction and back off?, anybody can make a typo error
you are not above mistake yourself or Omniscience are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Bye-elections: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates Abiru, Saheed / Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations / Buhari Not In London Hospital – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.