Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers (37536 Views)

Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo / Buhari In Group Photo With AU Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by NgreportsBlog(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
See Photos After The Inauguration

Posted By:- Sylvester Da Chemist [Ngreports.com]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by KnowMore: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Now lets watch and see how they can perform.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by zinachidi(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
no be by group picture oo, hope the group peforms as expected..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by Tunami(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
the prophets and shepherd of change, salutamus to them
Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by NgreportsBlog(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2015

1 Share

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by Demmocrats(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
My Sai Buhari will truly change this nation for good, he has carefully selected his ministers just like king Arthur and his knights. We Nigerians wants quick fix when the problem at hand might take decades to reverse, problems created by the past leaders but i know and i believe he will change this nation for good.

A time will come when corruption will never be synonymous with the name Nigeria, a time when Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo and other tribes will see themselves as one, a time when good jobs will be available for our graduates, a time when you don't need to travel to another country to study because of our poor education system, a time when intimidation by police will stop, a time when our brothers and sisters in all parts of the world will come home and help move Nigeria forward, a time when jobs/positions are gotten by merits, a time when our wicked leaders won't that are celebrated today won't be remembered that they exist, a time when North East will be rebuilt, a time without Boko Haram insurgence, a time when three square meal will be cheap for a common man, a time when you don't need to borrow money to get married, a time when love will reign instead of hate.

A time when we will be proud to call ourselves Nigerians, that time is achievable with my Sai Buhari.

Sai Buhari

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by Favparis(f): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
they should start work as early as Tomorrow mornin 6:00am and fix the crumbling Economy with Immediate effect.

Nothing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by nikkiking(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nice nice nice grin......but wait ooo......I didn't spot my man.

Lie lia Mohammed shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by sukkot: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
awon ti buhari ni yen

5 Likes

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by palladin: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Change Champions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Am really happy for Ngige.
If only our hardworking brothers can learn from him
but they hardly have role models
embarassed embarassed

17 Likes

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by damton(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Presidential GOONS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by LesbianBoy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bunch of Thieves! Click like if you CONCUR! angry

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by Ephemmm: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
nikkiking:
Nice nice nice grin......but wait ooo......I didn't spot my man.

Lie lia Mohammed shocked.

If my guess is right, it seems he is the second man to the right in the last row.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by Royalfurnitures: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
People of integrity

Check my signature for your durable and affordable furniture
Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
“I have also made possible of the need not to repeat such mistakes of the past while the right people are allocated to the wrong portfolio.”PMB
Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by holluwai(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Teamwork makes the dream work

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by malton: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Today will go down in history as the day Nigeria made the first step towards dreamland!

Just one request, Mr President: let Ibe Kachikwu double as GMD, NNPC. This, I'm certain, would have been one appointment amongst many that you'll live to savour!

He seems a strong and dedicated man, full of character and is raring to go.

He's made too many positive changes at the NNPC already to abandone.

He should be your emblem of transparency!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by 80million1: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Develop Your Content... It's very important that you constantly and consistently develop yourself, improve on your abilities, capabilities and your content because in today's world, that's what matters. People will relate to you based on the things you have to offer. You don't buy a bottle of coke because of the bottle, you buy it because of the drink - the soda - the content. So work on your content. Listen to this short inspiring video by Lamide Adenuga, and kindly share with a friend please...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc24lev3YxE

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by sukkot: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
levels done change. see as saraki dey try so hard to please the ' mere commisioner '

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3063849_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

31 Likes

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Those in support of the motion that Buhari should also be the Petroleum Minister say "Yeah" by clicking Like, Those against say "Nay" by sharing. Let's know who will have it.
Update The yeahs have it.. *Knocks hammer on table* Gbam!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
The Tag Team!
Dis last pics sef!!!
Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by 80million1: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
AbdulAdam56:
G
Goodluck to You.
Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by 80million1: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
AbdulAdam56:
G
Goodluck to you.
Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by WhoBeThisMan: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sai mama grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by ShakurM(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
The premiere of The Ministers, let me put on my 3D glasses and watch cool

Whether it would be an action, suspense, thriller, crime, comedy or horror movie, I don't know. Let my country be great!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by soomie: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by hafees: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Bunch of Thieves! Click like if you CONCUR! angry
MUMU

6 Likes

Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by romelady(f): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
group.of
Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by menix(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
So even the guy at the back with a Red Beret is also a minister, sure he would be minister of education so that Spartans will return...
Re: Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers by Goldencollins: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Most Popular Daughters Of Nigerian Presidents / Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering / Nigerian Soldiers Engage In A Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.