Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige (59109 Views)

Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire / The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Dekingmoses(m): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Judas of the Biafra
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Cossycute(f): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by chichriso: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2015
Ndi ara
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by ril19(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2015
Buhari: make we shake hand

Ngige: yei! u dey press my hand. u tink say u get pawa shey...ok (presses bubu's hand hard) mmmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by yapapa: 7:18am On Nov 12, 2015
elopee3000:
Yoruba people can not say anything without putting n un top common odimma a person from Trinidad and tobago can pronounce very well, say love nwanti nti the say love wan tin tin angry
u mumu small, I rememba wen your ppl where asked to pronounce Toro" during d war,most of erm ended up getting slaughtered like chickens by d Hausa's cos they couldn't perfectly..it doesn't mean your ppl were daft or something. so get it in your small brain learning others languages can be challenging.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by VISTIN(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Iype:
The hope this ministers become trail blazers for other ministers to follow cos I don't think Nigeria once had ministers.

They've never had.

Na your family members de run the gvt since independence.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Cahmegga: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2015
seunmsg:
Ngige : I don grab this appointment., no Ipob thug can stop me from serving as a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria. grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2015
seems most of you guys can't construct a sentence without tagging Biafra to it.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by debagsy: 7:42am On Nov 12, 2015
SirJeffry:
The osuofia (comedian) of Nigeria senate is now taking his jokes and stupidity to the fed ministry. Kudos undecided

I don't usually insult people on social media because I know it's filled with ignorant buffoons and it's clearly obvious you are one of them. Idiot Nkita Ara, anu ofia
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by debagsy: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2015
timilehing:
Ke' IPoB/MASSOB? Can't they stop all these Biafra citizens from taking Nigeria ministerial appointments? grin grin
Ignorance is a disease darling
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by guccitype(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2015
I can see PMB's eyes fixed on the bead in his hand with teeth wide open......... Him be like this igbo what's that on your hand? That is ofo nna a.....congratulation Onwa!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by MissNoble(f): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Favparis:
Short Handsome Man cheesy
Aunty Chris Ngige is not a short man o cheesy
don't mind d pic..seems he's on a lower ground level with Mr president.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by missKiffy(f): 8:14am On Nov 12, 2015
Zoharariel:
Ngige be like; Their father! If I hear anybody mentioning IPOB or Biafra near me, make Amadioha kill am. grin
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by VagileVictor(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2015
MaKe Una see say any how him, I still follow for the Ministerial appointments and we now see who be who.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by soniawarmate: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmmm at last.... Made it..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by glyph(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2015
yapapa:
u mumu small, I rememba wen your ppl where asked to pronounce Toro" during d war,most of erm ended up getting slaughtered like chickens by d Hausa's cos they couldn't perfectly..it doesn't mean your ppl were daft or something. so get it in your small brain learning others languages can be challenging.
you mock the igbos? Please what is the owner of this forum doing about this?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Toscoas2(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2015
cupidFlint:
Take note: They're faction in. Igboland who doesn't want this secessionto take place. These faction must a'times are the jobless and greedy politicians who would not want their source of embeZzlement to stop. They're supposed to represent their people buh often at times what they good at are for their selfish interests.
We're tired of the deceit.
We're tired of Nairaland ethnic bigots telling us that the Igbos contribute nothing to the nation's development.
We're proudly 5%.
We're tired of being sidelined.
FINALLY!!!
WE WANT OUT!!!!
I thought u would write FINAL WE ARE OUT INSTEAD OF WE WANT OUT, u ur brain bro don't. let anybody use u
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by yapapa: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2015
glyph:
you mock the igbos? Please what is the owner of this forum doing about this?
mock? you're too daft to comprehend, I understand.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by obinnashady(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2015
Hahahaha...Ngige bad guy,na ur charm dey ur elbow so?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2015
EnimeBassey:
its odinma not odun ma
...I am not an Ibo. Anyway, thanks....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by KYO1: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Ngige: d gods has finally answered my prayers. this talisman im puttin is really working.Odeshi
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by pasol4real(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2015
Omotolu:
It's like:
Buhari- Okoro, ke du?
Ngige- Odun ma.
Mumu
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2015
Trained and qualified medical Dr as transport minister......not the first time though.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2015
pasol4real:
Mumu
...your father...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by ElCapone(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2015
seunmsg:
Ngige : I don grab this appointment., no Ipob thug can stop me from serving as a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria. grin grin grin
Ur sense too much jor
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2015
ekafine:

NGIGE be like una wan make nigeria break? Yah father..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2015
carried men!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by chimoskyg(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Buhari be like "my guy I no tell"
Ngiga be like " na today"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Favparis(f): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2015
MissNoble:
Aunty Chris Ngige is not a short man o cheesy don't mind d pic..seems he's on a lower ground level with Mr president.

shocked shocked shocked is that so? But he looks short in my eyes o............. cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by simplisity(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Favparis:
Short Handsome Man cheesy
Dont say that again to my brother.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Favparis(f): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2015
simplisity:
Dont say that again to my brother.

shocked Ohhhhh sorry never knew his brother's here on Nairaland grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by gigabyte13: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2015
The most fortunate and outstanding SE politician ever.

A Governor
A Senator
A Minister

seunmsg:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.