Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles (47324 Views)

RECESSION: Buhari’s New Thinking - Vanguard Special Report / Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by Toluabigr8(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dell vostro
2420 Intel celeron 2GB RAM 300GB HARD DISK 29k only 07064351328 or 08133844092
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by FreeGlobe(f): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lattop:
Where is Fashola

D list is incomplete op u hear
you wish
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by sirTesco(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Make I go readam
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by miqos02(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
ok
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
finally baba has chosen his ministers....its now dat he has started his work as a president.....
but wait ooo....after waiting for so long for d so called ministers...its d same criminal dat r made minister....I hope I'll see d change I voted for....
abi if u buy something of #40 and u paid #100...won't u collect ur change baba I want change oooo
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by Bitterleafsoup: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why can't they highlight achachievements of their careers that will benefit the Nigerian people.
What I want to read is how they plan to use the office to Change Nigeria around.
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by millionboi(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lai mohamed can now lie 2infinity......as minister for information
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by missKiffy(f): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
SammyT95:
Chai!! Nigerian get acid mouth hehe
650 likes for that guy's post.
Chai, funny comment cheesy Obanikoro will take offence
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by elopee3000(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
efilefun:
Seriously waiting for Ndigbo president to instruct his brothers to turn down those appointments... bunch of jokers. Well i was expecting fashola on that list cuz he seems to be the one with the most cumbersome portfolio
we asked u people to take Nigeria u people still attecked us in our east when we returning to east 1967 did we go with Lagos or northern state no we went to east empty hands and u Nigeria still attack us in our land,so the question is why north and Yoruba want igbo to be with them
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by menix(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Key figures ko Padlock stature nii....
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by basilo101: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
see them shouting where is fashola. wen all of u were making noise i told that foreign affairs was far ahead of what fashola and amaechi got. These portfolios listed are so special such that they cannot be merged with any other one unlike fashola and amaechi's
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by KINGDAV2015(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
I envy Kemi... And I pray she doesn't disappoint.
However, say it as it is...Fashola is the real deal!

1 Like

Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by piagetskinner(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
SammyT95:
Chai!! Nigerian get acid mouth hehe
650 likes for that guy's post.
Lol... That dude just killed Bruce
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by KINGDAV2015(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Clown!

Outliar !!

Wailing wailer!!!

#BenMurray-Bruce
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by Greenlady: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Skin toning is an important part of skin care that must not be overlooked. Skin toning is quite
different from skin bleaching. While
bleaching completely removes the
first layer of your skin, destroying
healthy skin cells in the process
and thereby exposing the delicate
layer beneath which makes you
prone to early aging and bruises,
skin toning does the opposite of
this by rejuvenating the skin and
removing the dead cells on the.. http://jokkyforever..com.ng/2015/11/skin-toning-and-skin-bleaching.html?m=1

Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by Frankie247(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
eunisam:
Have you seen why 97% cannot move without 5% ? ? ?
since wen people from south East start answer Enogela na.....enogela z our Tribal name .......proudly Idoma

1 Like

Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by 80million1: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Develop Your Content... It's very important that you constantly and consistently develop yourself, your abilities, capabilities and your content because in today's world, that's what matters. People will relate to you based on the things you have to offer. You don't buy a bottle of coke because of the bottle, you buy it because of the drink - the soda - the content. So work on your content. Listen to this short inspiring video by Lamide Adenuga, and kindly share with a friend please...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc24lev3YxE
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by kraftbeats(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
hmmmmm.... You Can Now Get Ur Free Beats and also Purchase Beats online with mastercards, interswitch and so on in kraftbeats portal..

Kindly Visit http://kraftbeats.org to get your free beats now... Thanks You....
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by drss(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
So dis are key thieves in d dullaard's cabinet?
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by Lordave: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
LOC1:
So Fashola the man ministering three powerful portfolios is not a key figure. I am not satisfied with the content of this article.

Click LIKE if you think Oga BRF deserves to be on this article.
When I said he has been handed a lot of work to do, people called me names. Now same people are crying his name is not on the list of most important portfolios.

SMH for this APC miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by SEYIOKE: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demmocrats:
All i see is the list of knights of Camelot and my sai Buhari king Arthur, he picked the right individuals with the right qualifications at the right portfolios.

I see this man transforming (oh sorry transforming is for the old administration) CHANGING this nation for good. The same way the knights of the round table achieved so much success that's the same way my sai Buhari's ministers will achieve success.

Men like Fashola is like Messi in your team, he will change the power sector for good. Time is coming when power failures will be a thing of the past.

Sai Buhari
. Who represents MERLIN?
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by Akinz0126(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
All hands is on dest already.Guys set the ball rolling we've waisted a lot of time already.
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by billyG(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mogidi:
Muhammandu Buhari=Minister of Petroleum, biggest minister in Bubu's govt.

Scam of the highest order.

Sleepless nite 4 u.yo foe is always winning.
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by onatisi(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
People should stop laying emphasis on one minister or a set. All portfolios are very important and these ppl are saddle with the responsibility of managing the national affairs of a country with a population of over 160 million!this is no joke. All those appointed are competently qualified with the exception of amaechi (personal opinion )though and I sincerely hopes he proves doubters wrong. We should at least be glad that the standstill the nation has been witnessing for the last 7months is finally coming to an end .cant wait to start hearing from the ministers their plans and set objectives for their designated ministries . Good luck to them
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by Chinom(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
– Kemi Adeosun (finance) –kachu

The 48-year-old was born and raised in London, where she studied economics and public financial management, going on to become a senior manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers.

A trained accountant, she was until recently finance commissioner in the southwest Nigerian state of Ogun, where she was credited with turning around public finances.

How in the world did we go from Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to this woman. Being born and raised in Peckham or Hackney is not enough qualification to be made the minister of Finance.
Why can't we be objective for once and remove tribe from all equations. There are many more qualified Yoruba women that could handle the finance ministry. If I recall correctly, a Yoruba woman was once the MD of Ecobank. The only reason I can think of why she was given the minister of Finance, is that somebody, somewhere wants to pull the strings from a distance. It could be Tinubu, it could be Buhari, I don't know.
I just don't see how being a commissioner of finance in Ogun state qualifies her to be our minister of finance for the entire nation. Some commissioners in my state cannot spell the word 'commissioner' correctly. I know them.
Please let's put tribe aside. This woman should have been made the minister of Tourism.
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by billyG(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Frankie247:
since wen people from south East start answer Enogela na.....enogela z our Tribal name .......proudly Idoma
Even Ikwu.
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by Kennitrust(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
all from foreign schools. what happen to those who graduated here 9ja?
Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by onatisi(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kennitrust:
all from foreign schools. what happen to those who graduated here 9ja?
bros ,check through the list of all those holding high posts in Nigeria you will find out that 99% of them studied at one time or the other abroad. You can't take a person who studied in Nigeria totally and lives here to head a strategic post. Is it all these youth shouting sai Baba day and night on nairaland that you will entrust key position to in future ?hell no! The rich ppl and politicians are already grooming their children to take over the leadership of this nation in the next 10 years and they have sent their children abroad now for better education,orientation and exposure .let those shouting sai Baba continue on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles by mainstreets(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:
counted 2 igbos, one yoruba. I no fit laugh at our 'change agents'
U reason like a chicken. R there nt 36ministers from 36 states? I pity for u. U can neva see anytin good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff / Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City / Ripples Over PDP U-Turn On Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.