Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity (37141 Views)

Customs To Use N285/$ For Duty From June 1 – Businessday / Minister Of Power,works And Housing,babatunde Fashola Pledges Continuity / Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
My Role model...I love him with passion.
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by mujahib6199(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Babatunde Raji Fashola SAN, go transform Nigeria the way you transformed Lagos. You are the reason APC spreads like air in the Southwest with combination of Tinubu's doggedness and subsequently knock down a ruling party whose members had paraded themselves as the largest in Africa. No wonder you are so endeared to Mr. President despite all castigation of your reputation, Mr President saw in you a raw gift he needs to bring about the change Nigerians really need, the truth is that most Lagosians love you so much despite all the challenge because you are a transformer, Fashola some of us would have love to see you manage Lagos State affairs simultaneously with your portfolio but we will not doubt the present Governor who had stepped into a great man's shoe only because you supported him to keep and maintain your legacy. Fashola has been a product of hardwork and a good administrator like most successful lawyers whom have been groomed by the tenet of the Profession. Personally I am humbled to have done same course you did as a young man and be feeding from what had fed you before you received the calling of governance and politics. Really and truly we believe that the change promised Nigerians is not a fluke because your achievement in Lagos cannot be erased in the minds of many. We would support you build a better Nigeria. # CongratulationstoNigerianswhod onotknowFashola # CongratulationstoAPC # CongratulationsMrPresident # GodblessNigeria

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Bimpe29: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
BRF, tested and trusted. God is your strength. Successful tenure I pray. Naija Oni Baje O!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by lastpage: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
This man is heading to highest office trust me! I still wonder how one man go solve 80% of nigerian problems as a responsiblity! Imagine 'WORK' "POWER" ""HOUSING"" they for kuma join agriculture for him so we no our life depend on God and fashola. If he eventually perform magic and we get light 24hrs,all our roads become smooth nation wide, housing scheme for low income earners. Imagine what Nigerians will be clamouring 2023. BRF for president.

STOP your Sarcasm!.... Fashola is NEVER a MAGICIAN.... but a honest, hardworking and dedicated Nigerian.

*ALL Roads cant be okay, even in year 3099..... but Fashola will try his best to repair and build as many as possible..... if funds are available

*You wont have electricity 24/7 even if you go and leave inside Power Plant but Fashola will ensure that infrastructure that would give us value for money and power for the maximum possible times, are put in place and functioning

*As per Housing, it all depends on Money being made available to his Ministry! With rapidly dwindling price of oil, l think the Government will be able to provide less and less amount of money for housing projects but we should be happy that whatever little is produced, someone with the integrity and diligence level of Fashola will put it to good use.

More importantly, l think he will be up and doing on ensuring that those obstacles that prevent individuals from building their own homes, are removed permanently.
That should be our focus.

BTW: To be given such humongous level of responsibility points to the fact that FAshola is one in 180million, in this country.

Eko o'nibaje..... Nigeria o'nibaje..... Go Fashy-Boy...Go!!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
lastpage:

STOP your Sarcasm!.... Fashola is NEVER a MAGICIAN.... but a honest, hardworking and dedicated Nigerian.

*ALL Roads cant be okay, even in year 3099..... but Fashola will try his best to repair and build as many as possible..... if funds are available

*You wont have electricity 24/7 even if you go and leave inside Power Plant but Fashola will ensure that infrastructure that would give us value for money and power for the maximum possible times, are put in place and functioning

*As per Housing, it all depends on Money being made available to his Ministry! With rapidly dwindling price of oil, l think the Government will be able to provide less and less amount of money for housing projects but we should be happy that whatever little is produced, someone with the integrity and diligence level of Fashola will put it to good use.

More importantly, l think he will be up and doing on ensuring that those obstacles that prevent individuals from building their own homes, are removed permanently.
That should be our focus.

BTW: To be given such humongous level of responsibility points to the fact that FAshola is one in 180million, in this country.

Eko o'nibaje..... Nigeria o'nibaje..... Go Fashy-Boy...Go!!

Lastpage!

I know you read english thank you
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Jolumania432(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin My Mentor
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by babyoy(f): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
IS this portfolio not so much 4 one man.
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by missKiffy(f): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fasholaaaaaaaaa smiley
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by tete7000(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
bigtt76:
Continue keh? Shei na darkness, poor road networks and poor housing hin wan continue with? Isssssssorite

Some investments have made in sectors under the ministry, those have to be followed up.
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Awoofawo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
fjjc:
Best way to start is to bring back the NEPA of 80's we knew.Privatization of the sector by the past administration is a scam.
Actually the best solution is to flow the country with pre-meters and remove all hide electric charges. That way the disco with buckle up, since the policy of no supply no charge will seriously eat into profit! cool
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Femich18(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
The best man 4 Job....I'll totally convince dt dre ll b changes in power supply
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by EBENBUKENSON(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
FASHOLA my role model, i pray that God will give you the strength and wisdom to drive and to perform excellently in all this ministries. one love . naija o ni baje.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by jaymichael(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
dason4life:
Had it been that it was in the Era of PDP, Sheraton Hotel will be hosting some people tonight. tongue
At the expense of the Tax-Payer's Sweat. angry

Meanwhile, I'm waiting to hear Ben Bruce utter more senseless comment, since that is his new occupation. tongue
That bruce Lee guy? he has a new name now
#OBAMANIKORO.
He looks like Obama, thinks like Obanikoro

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by gotousa2013: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
kkkp:
Dis man is an achiever
It is to early to give accolades but I strongly believe his contribution will deliver results.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by lekan29ice(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Right man for the job
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Kazrem(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
“We are here to work with you, in solving problems on ground as quickly as possible. We want to know if some of those problems are man-made or systemic.

“We want information on what has been done, what remains to be done, and what are the future plans. We want to continue from there

This is a minister not some "headless" ones. I no mention name o.
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by musicwriter(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
He was quoted to have said: “We are here to work with you, in solving problems on ground as quickly as possible. We want to know if some of those problems are man-made or systemic.

If the problem is systemic, it's still man-made, but on a large scale. The only way a problem wouldn't be said to be man-made would be if the problem is natural (act of God).

Therefore, whatever the problem holding our power sector backward must be man-made. I think this's the first thing he ought to have known going forward.
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Horoyeencar: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wat do u know??
bigtt76:
Continue keh? Shei na darkness, poor road networks and poor housing hin wan continue with? Isssssssorite
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Nasa28(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wow!!! A barrister now the minister of power!!!!!! Where are the power engineers Old story
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Nasa28(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
None sense . until we do the needful and stop playing politics with Power, change will not come.

Put the engineers where they deserve.

Tomorrow you guys will blame engineers. RUBBISH
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by aresa: 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Up Fash... grin

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Akinz0126(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola I pray that all the heads of your enemies shall 4kasibe and whoever wish you gobe shall be dealt with personally......sky is not ur limit go ahead and disapoint haters
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by pawoz: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
BRF, pls let the Landlords Association in Nigeria not Lagos State to know that House rent to come down. And to start with 6Months instead of 2years to get Accomodation in Nigeria.
Naija o ni Baje ooo!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by onitshaigbo(m): 1:57am On Nov 12, 2015
After the mediocre job this tribalist did in Lagos, he was still rewarded a job? Well with power in his portfolio, the generator traders will have a great next four years. Fashola is all hype and no substance.

Free Biafra.
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by totorimi: 2:02am On Nov 12, 2015
His internet propagandist have started even when he hasn't even settled down to work. With the three big ministries put under his charge we await to see him perform the wonders that they claim he can do. This is the whole Nigeria we are talking about and not a single state. its a big task but with focus on what needs to be done I guess he can male impact but if he embarks on any grand styling then he will meet a different ball game here. I can offer for free some suggestions, he should consult widely on the power issue,tackle the most important roads, provide a functional and transparent, easy mortgage scheme.
Any attempt to use his internet propagandist this time around will be fully countered.
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by sweatlana: 3:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Continuity of debts... nonsense
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Shegebanti007: 4:44am On Nov 12, 2015
Fashola Baba u too correct. Carry go Baba.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by Davidegede: 4:58am On Nov 12, 2015
in all let fashola not use d hand he used 2 deport igbos or d hand he used in okota road (igbo dominated area) which is till 2day not completed, or d hand he used 2 not sign land C.of.Os for 8yrs in lagos ......tribalistic minister
Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by plainol(m): 5:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Now I know what Bubu is thinking. By 2019 or 2023, we all will be clamoring for Fashola to be our president.
With this arrangement of Fashola being the "prime minister" it will be hard to ignore this man in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by nobeku: 5:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Mogidi:
Expect Fash to buy transformer and bill Nigeria trillions. I hope someone prevents him from signing cheques abeg.
FUUUCK OFF!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity by lastpage: 5:33am On Nov 12, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
I know you read english thank you

Sorry l did not... though l must concede that l attended school in an era when all manner of shenanigans (scrounge, odu, expo, se.x-for-marks, cultism, e.t.c) was considered an anathema by parents and students alike.

I feel sorry for people like you!

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano And Peter Obi At Chris Ubah's Daughter Wedding (Photos) / Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / CUPP Leaks EFCC Memo Vindicating Onnoghen, Exposes Fg's Next Move Against CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.