Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Some Guys Are So Irritating. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Some Guys Are So Irritating. (533 Views)

What Can Make A Lady Have A Final Thought That "All Guys Are The Same"? / Latest!! 4 Signs To Know If These Guys Are Dating Gurus Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Guys Are So Irritating. by almustaqin(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
SOME GUYS ARE SO IRRITATING
So ashamed of guys who go to a girl's Facebook wall to thank her for accepting their request. Please stop doing that! For the love of gala and la casera stop it!
The worst part is you don't even say it correctly... you'll visit a girl's wall to see posts like,
"Thanks for acceptment".
"Thanks for Accept".
"Thanks for the acception"
"Thanks for the acceptation..."
"Thank you for acceptizing my request..."
"Thanks for being acceptive..."
Imagine!!!!
I even saw one recently, it goes like,
"Thanks for accepting my request. May God bless you and your family, anything you seek you shall find...any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper... every evil obstacle will be diverted in GOD'S name.
AMEN!!!"
This whole prayer for an ordinary request? Damn it guys! This is not a way to get a girl on Facebook, It's high time we grew up and act maturely.

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are So Irritating. by arnold123: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2015
almustaqin:
SOME GUYS ARE SO IRRITATING
So ashamed of guys who go to a girl's Facebook wall to thank her for accepting their request. Please stop doing that! For the love of gala and la casera stop it!
The worst part is you don't even say it correctly... you'll visit a girl's wall to see posts like,
"Thanks for acceptment".
"Thanks for Accept".
"Thanks for the acception"
"Thanks for the acceptation..."
"Thank you for acceptizing my request..."
"Thanks for being acceptive..."
Imagine!!!!
I even saw one recently, it goes like,
"Thanks for accepting my request. May God bless you and your family, anything you seek you shall find...any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper... every evil obstacle will be diverted in GOD'S name.
AMEN!!!"
This whole prayer for an ordinary request? Damn it guys! This is not a way to get a girl on Facebook, It's high time we grew up and act maturely.
don't mind those stewpid men, dem dey do as if say dey nevaa see toto for their life

(1) (Reply)

. / Osu Babe's In The House? ? / I've Lost My Sexual Confidence As A Result Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.