Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Banker Friend Is Very Stingy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Banker Friend Is Very Stingy (882 Views)

My Banker Friend Is Looking For A 2nd Income Source. Suggestion Please. / Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job / A Friend Is About To Tender His Resignation Tonight Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Banker Friend Is Very Stingy by sichri(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
'Bankers are stingy' has become a very popular cliché among many Nigerians. However, before you crucify that your banker friend/brother/sister/uncle/aunt etc, please take note of the following.

1. He/she is not the owner of the bank.
2. Every money in the bank belongs to a depositor, and as such has a name tied to it.
3. He/she only has access to his/her salary just as anyone working in any other organization.
4. Certainly, you are not the only one begging him/her for money at any point in time.
5. He/she may have already been in serious debt because of people like you.
6. Most of them, especially the marketers, pass through hell to make their money.
7. He/she has his/her own life to live. They also have family and immediate needs to take care of.

Please give that your banker friend a break.
Re: My Banker Friend Is Very Stingy by DjAndroid: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
On the other hand.. .....

1. Forget their starched white shirt and tie, they are just ordinary public servants , nothing attached

2. Forget their bossy appearance, all Na wash.

3. Dem go dey form like say dem hammer die. Lie lie. Penny no dey their pocket.

4. Na the loan wey dem management dey force them take dey mek dem demo as if dem dey collect millions monthly as salary.

5. No be say I dey beef bankers but some of them sabi form.

#respect to nairaland bankers
Re: My Banker Friend Is Very Stingy by sichri(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lol
DjAndroid:
On the other hand.. .....

1. Forget their starched white shirt and tie, they are just ordinary public servants , nothing attached

2. Forget their bossy appearance, all Na wash.

3. Dem go dey form like say dem hammer die. Lie lie. Penny no dey their pocket.

4. Na the loan wey dem management dey force them take dey mek dem demo as if dem dey collect millions monthly.

5. No be say I dey beef bankers but some of them sabi form.

#respect to nairaland bankers
Re: My Banker Friend Is Very Stingy by jimkramar: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Another point to note: most of them are contract staff and you can hardly distinguish btw a full staff and a contract staff. The contract staff are not entitled to a lot of insentives so pls give them a break angry
Re: My Banker Friend Is Very Stingy by lightheart(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2015
jimkramar:
Another point to note: most of them are contract staff and you can hardly distinguish btw a full staff and a contract staff. The contract staff are not entitled to a lot of insentives so pls give them a break angry

It's spelt incentives.
Cheers!
Re: My Banker Friend Is Very Stingy by sichri(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Also, a lot of them are one pay cheque away from poverty.

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic / Top 11 Female Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 / Housecare Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.