Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Ministerial Swearing In A Fluke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Swearing In A Fluke (353 Views)

Confusion As Presidency Clash On Ministerial Swearing-In / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial Swearing In A Fluke by Lordspicy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
I have been following the ministerial mumbo jumbo and I find it funny that those appointee's will still loot with reckless impunity regardless of the fact that they all supposedly swore on the holy books....

No offense but even though am a Christian I think it would be most effective if they were all made to swear by the local gods such as sango and amadioha that may the deities strike them with elephantiasis or leprosy if they as much as divert a single penny from the national cake into their personal funds..

I really know for a fact that no idiot would even think about money laundering..

share your opinions am ready to stand corrected if an wrong

(1) (Reply)

Theresa May: 'aid To Africa Will Control Migrant Movement' / Protests Erupt Against 40% Increased Electricity Tariff -lagos / Why APC Senators Walked Out On Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.