Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Goat Rearing And Selling Made Easy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Goat Rearing And Selling Made Easy (1157 Views)

This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goat Rearing And Selling Made Easy by zayons: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2015
Goat business is profitable. with some guidance and patience anyone will sure make a living from it. the market for goat is high and will continue to increase. yet many young folks are not looking into this direction. whether you desire to go into goat farming or simply rearing for personal purposes, am willing to provide guidance. Or if you simply want to go into buying and selling of goats, which is very lucrative, you can find free guidance here. feel free and let us talk
Re: Goat Rearing And Selling Made Easy by osita4ag: 5:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Please I need your phone number or contact urgently. 08079489477
Re: Goat Rearing And Selling Made Easy by zayons: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
osita4ag:
Please I need your phone number or contact urgently. 08079489477

sorry bros for the delayed response. this thread is now under agric section. but here is my number : 08168064251

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Special Effects From A Nollywood Movie In The Making / Twins Make Millions Of Naira Monthly, Thanks To Their Backside / End Of The World: A Wish I Want Unfulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.