Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Android : How To Use Dual Whatsapp On A Single Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android : How To Use Dual Whatsapp On A Single Android Device (1360 Views)

Run Dual Whatsapp Accounts On The Same Phone. Free, Easy And Simple!! / [android] How To Download Videos On Facebook Lite / How To Use Multiple Whatsapp Accounts On A Single Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android : How To Use Dual Whatsapp On A Single Android Device by myandroid: 2:52am On Nov 12, 2015
You can download the new whatsapp that you are going to use with the original one here : http://www.myandroid.com.ng/2015/11/how-to-run-and-install-two-whatsapp-on.html

The steps on how to install the app with image description is also there...

Re: Android : How To Use Dual Whatsapp On A Single Android Device by seunlayi(m): 4:14am On Nov 12, 2015
Let me try

1 Like

Re: Android : How To Use Dual Whatsapp On A Single Android Device by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2015
wondering why I would even want two whatsapp on my phone
Re: Android : How To Use Dual Whatsapp On A Single Android Device by Deblow: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2015
OP the file can't be opened.
Re: Android : How To Use Dual Whatsapp On A Single Android Device by Xhaka(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2015
gadgetsngs:
wondering why I would even want two whatsapp on my phone
I taya oo
Meaningless
Re: Android : How To Use Dual Whatsapp On A Single Android Device by clerkent(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
I have 2 WhatsApp on my phone. 1 is real me while the other is female version for chopping mugu money lol

1 Like

Re: Android : How To Use Dual Whatsapp On A Single Android Device by jasmin2154: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
If you are looking for how to use dual whatsapp account in one android mobile, then you must visit this link. In this link you will get all working methods to use two whatsapp account in one android mobile phone.
It is now very easy to use tdual whatsapp account in one mobile. You just need to click on this link http://www.hackourlives.com/dual-whatsapp/ and you will get the trick to use it.

(1) (Reply)

Help With My Verssed Motion E11 Tablet / Why Some Hot 2 Users Are Yet To Get The Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update. / Which Phone Can I Buy Ranging From 25k-30k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.