Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Peter Ayodele Fayose@55 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Ayodele Fayose@55 (374 Views)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Who Actually Is Dr. Peter Ayodele Fayose? – A Brief Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Ayodele Fayose@55 by ThetrueWord: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2015
As you look forward to be fifty five, may the Almighty God fortify you and give you wisdom, as you exemplify. To wish his excellency Peter Ayodele Fayose (Osokooo!) happy birthday in advance.Click here http://birthday.peterayodelefayose.com/fayose55/
Re: Peter Ayodele Fayose@55 by zico530(m): 7:05am On Nov 12, 2015
Great man
Re: Peter Ayodele Fayose@55 by Bobbystanley(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2015
Happy Birthday the mouthpiece of the Gods

My role model.
My Hero.
We love you
Re: Peter Ayodele Fayose@55 by PRYCE(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2015
May Your Reign over the Affairs of Ekiti continue to grow and with God's favour and grace!

May You continually send shivers down the dullard's spine and make him stand on his toes with gis tail between his legs...

MAY HAVE CHURCH SHOUT AMEN.....
Re: Peter Ayodele Fayose@55 by barbstee(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2015
pls hs anyone seen any pics if ds man commissioning aany priject for his ppl for d past one yr in office?

(1) (Reply)

My Suggestion To Creating A Database For The Nigerian Unemployed & Underemployed / Empetor Of Western Nigeria Is Reading Observer Newspaper / My Plans As A Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.