Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? (1005 Views)

Chukwuemeka Chike John Okafor Celebrates 10th Birthday At The National Assembly / Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos / Missing Person Alert: Has Ngeneukwenu Gone AWOL? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by NwaAnambra(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2015
She went to uke(EBUBE MUONSO) from umunya in ANAMBRA State for adoration on 12th of Sept,and since then, we have not heard anything about her.

Re: Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by NwaAnambra(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Lalasticala pls help me get to front page.
Re: Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by madridguy(m): 7:11am On Nov 12, 2015
May God bring her back home safely.
Re: Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2015
First question, does she have a boyfriend?
Re: Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by Blizzy9ja: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:
Good question... Cuz she could be cohabiting with some guy somewer.
Re: Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Good question... Cuz she could be cohabiting with some guy somewer.

I know Op won't be happy with the response but events in recent times have been annoying.
Re: Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by Chanchit: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2015
Some girls would be fvcking away their lives and their people would start disturbing God. This babe weh I dey look so dey under heavy akpako as we speak.
Re: Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by Bobbystanley(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2015
Two months?
That's a long period of time.
Hope She is still alive.
Re: Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by NwaAnambra(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:
she should. She is a graduate of Nwafor Orizu College of Education Nsugbe. B.ED
Re: Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by MayorofLagos(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2015
We pray for her safe return but in alaibo.....where else would you think a girl that young and beautiful would be?

You better start combing through all the baby factories in Biafra!
Re: Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 12, 2015
NwaAnambra:
she should. She is a graduate of Nwafor Orizu College of Education Nsugbe. B.ED

Good but that is not where am going...

2nd question may sound annoying but does she have a side boyfriend? Someone she met somewhere or online recently?
Re: Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by donholy28(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2015
She's too old to be "just missing"...she don follow guy elope
Re: Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by ernesty20(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2015
I think i saw her last night at my back yard
Re: Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by NwaAnambra(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2015
MayorofLagos:
We pray for her safe return but in alaibo.....where else would you think a girl that young and beautiful would be?

my friend, if you don't have anything meaningful to say, stay out of this thread.
Re: Missing Person Alert: Have You Seen Beautiful Miss Ifeyinwa Okafor? by mightyhaze: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2015
MayorofLagos:

ur v daft !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested / Ayodele Fayose, Governor Of Ekiti State Takes Over The Role Of Speaker / Court Frees Biafra Campaigner Nnamdi Kanu As DSS Drops Charges:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.