Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) (38550 Views)

Teenager Arrested For Selling Her 2-months Old Baby For N120,000 (pic) / New York-bound Passenger Arraigned For Hiding 34 Different Currencies In Luggage / Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old (2) (3) (4)

Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by menix(m): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2015
For the gal, I can only blame the parents cous they re born nd throway..

The young man is possibly a hit man cous no be all bingo dey fit chop dog bone,,

Punishment: Slap the gal twice nd slap the parent double.

The guy? Let him do 3yrs only..
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Diamonddris(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2015
And the lawyer will just tell you "Guy comot money give me make I chop o, my enjoyment end for this world o, I no go follow una go enjoy for heaven...or you loose the case"..
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by osabiya16(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2015
You walk into your room and find your Lover and your best friend under a bedsheet both naked, they see you and shout April fool! You look at the Calendar and realises that indeed the date is April 1st Fools Day. What would you do? Be sincere..wat will u do
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by yapapa: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2015
bunch of criminals. even dia girls.smh
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Ahmedy70(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Too bad
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by sushieater: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Lol! A Black Man representing KKK?.. These ignant niggas abi na ignorant niggas will never learn.. I can tolerate any other cult out there but not KKK.
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by hola106(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2015
Dat s wat u get wen u force a old man lik dis to skool...
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by nikkiking(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2015
He's a honest boifriend.

But the girl........hmmm. l hope she don lean.
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by harry509: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Islie:

http://punchng.com/police-nab-teenager-for-hiding-boyfriends-gun/

Eton and the teenager pictured
hmmmmM! Na wa kids of nawadays.
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Kangol99(m): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Chanchit:
Was the hediot planning to kill the pastor with the gun, abi wetin gun dey do for virgil. All this secondary school james bond cultist sef.
Well na Orente love, make the girl no complain.
where did u spot pastor in that post.
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by free2ryhme: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Pascal181: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2015
That man is more than 23 yrs abeg
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2015
slimpoppa:
What did he go to do in church with a gun.
not church virgil I guess.
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=5pt]ANOTHER BIAFRAUDIANS COMMITTING CRIME

BIAFRAUDIANS COMMITTING CRIME SINCE 1960[/size]

Akwaibom is not biafra, and stoop acting like an ediot this early morning, you are shaming the yoruba people with ur folly.

Anyway the guys excuse to exonerate the girl was good enough to save her life, but the girl has messed it up, too bad for the young girl.

Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by khristals(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2015
nonsense!
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Emmahunk(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2015
No one seems to be asking about the parents of the fifteen year old girl ? What possible reason could the daughter have given to be permitted to sleep outside ?
Boyfriend and sleeping out at 15. By 20 only God knows what she would have turned into.
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Chanchit: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2015
Nicepoker:
where did u spot pastor in that post.

Na babalawo dey preach for virgil?

Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2015
23-15years old una dho!

Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Allosaurus: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2015
That's my Akwa babe! Bold and trustworthy! She took the risk of hiding the gun to protect her man. A risk no Yoloba girl in the whole of South West is ready to take. They only know how to fvck and carry their fathers' kids. If you doubt me ask Ilekehd grin grin

Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by naijaboiy: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2015
She tried to hide his gun and he tried to cover up for her.

Hmmm...strong love.

Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by trapQ: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2015
because all over the world whenever a minor is involved in cases like this, their faces aren't shown. it is illegal to show their faces because they themselves aren't legal.
Emmafrancis:
For love. But why blurred to hide her identity and exposed that of the young man, this is so unfair.
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Allosaurus: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=13pt]ANOTHER BIAFRAUDIANS COMMITTING CRIME

BIAFRAUDIANS COMMITTING CRIME SINCE 1960[/size]
Useless YOLOBA bastard with ugly tribal marks, she did it for love. Ilekehd, your sister, would rather fvck her father and uncle for sports grin

Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by chidonke7: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2015
[size=28pt]Great Scholarship! Career Offer
Click Here: http://applyedu1..com[/size]
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Allosaurus: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2015
I need this kind of girlfriend! angry
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2015
Chanchit:

Na babalawo dey preach for virgil?
na wake keep organised pending the funeral the following day. may be organised by one of his friends who is a cultist.
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Intendy: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2015
This is gender cheating.why didn't they allow us see the girl face also
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by penance(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2015
Dis wat olamide calls stupid love hehehhee
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Kreamie(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2015
Some girls are really dumb..They claim to be the smartest; but reverse is the case..All they know how to do is claim some false sense feminism angry
Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by tiredface: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2015
15 YEARS? WHAT DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT BOYFRIEND?

Re: Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) by Chanchit: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2015
Nicepoker:
na wake keep organised pending the funeral the following day. may be organised by one of his friends who is a cultist.

Well, I just read the story again and I did not see any where wake keep was mentioned, buh what do I know,you guys might have another meaning for vigil, so I won't say you are wrong.

Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths / How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante / Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo