Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? (991 Views)

Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide / Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by olumzzz(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Babatunde Raji Fashola. Some are now calling him the Prime Minister due to not only his multiple portfolio but also the importance of each to our dear country. Do you agree or not?
His Wikipedia page
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babatunde_Fashola

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by Olumayor1(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2015
First to comment.... Happy birthday to me myself and I.... Show SME love peepzzzz.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by remsonik(f): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2015
I agree and I pray he does more for Nigeria than he did for Lagos state.
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by olumzzz(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Olumayor1:
First to comment.... Happy birthday to me myself and I.... Show SME love peepzzzz.
Happy birthday bro. Ur birthday coincides with a new dawn in Nigerian political history. May the Almighty assist our new ministers to effectively perform

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by acenazt: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2015
Prime Minister Baba Raji Fashola. This man Is laden with serious responsibilities. Well his Reputation is Hard on Granite
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by olumzzz(m): 8:07am On Nov 12, 2015
acenazt:
Prime Minister Baba Raji Fashola. This man Is laden with serious responsibilities. Well his Reputation is Hard on Granite
Agree. I just like stubborn pple or should I say strong-willed pple

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Yeah, he is the de-facto prime minister
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by kettykin: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2015
Fools who don't know the meaning of prime minister

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by olumzzz(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2015
kettykin:
Fools who don't know the meaning of prime minister
Pple like u no dy disappoint. I just knw say u go show

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by kettykin: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2015
olumzzz:

Pple like u no dy disappoint. I just knw say u go show

How does assigning someone 2 ministries make him a prime minister, you people suck and smacks of real ignorance what will you call the president who presides over the presidency and petroleum ministry.

Or what of Amaechi who takes transport, railway, aviation.

Or the minister of trade, investment, commerce

Your ignorance is just nauseating, tufiakwa! !!!
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by sandraokosun1: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2015
kettykin:

How does assigning someone 2 ministries make him a prime minister, you people suck and smacks of real ignorance what will you call the president who presides over the presidency and petroleum ministry.

Or the minister of trade, investment, commerc.

3 actually
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by olumzzz(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2015
kettykin:

Or the minister of trade, investment, commerc.

Seriously laughing at ur stupidity
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by Rossikk(m): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2015
olumzzz:
Babatunde Raji Fashola. Some are now calling him the Prime Minister due to not only his multiple portfolio but also the importance of each to our dear country. Do you agree or not?
His Wikipedia page
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babatunde_Fashola

Get something useful to do with your self and stop posting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by PRYCE(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2015
PRIME MINISTER? So BRF is now the head of government?

Lagosians sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by olumzzz(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2015
PRYCE:
PRIME MINISTER? So BRF is now the head of government?

Lagosians sha...
Mr ITK, prime minister is in quotes. Do u even understand d difference between a literary and figurative meaning to a phrase?
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by PRYCE(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2015
olumzzz:

Mr ITK, prime minister is in quotes. Do u even understand d difference between a literary and figurative meaning to a phrase?
Nahh! School me!
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by JingoOAU(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Maybe Mr FIX IT
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by olumzzz(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2015
PRYCE:
Nahh! School me!
Nah...too busy 4 dat...U have parents n teachers 4 dat
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by PRYCE(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2015
olumzzz:

Nah...too busy 4 dat...U can parents n teachers 4 dat
Pot meets kettle!
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by catchfun: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2015
just 10 likes for d co-ordinating minister..BRF
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola - "The Prime Minister". Do You Agree? by Naijiant: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Persisting Fuel Scarcity / Ayo Fayose Is A Motor-park-tout - OBASANJO / Atiku Denies Allegations He Is Working Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.