Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Thursday New Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thursday New Jobs (5665 Views)

News: Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) On The Move Again To Create 360,000 New Jobs / New Jobs In Nigeria / New Week,new Jobs-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thursday New Jobs by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
debbie:
Amen......Thanks dear and may God bless you all too. My prayer and wish is for as many people as possible will get jobs through what I post here.
I am freely posting these vacancies simply for all job seekers.
Cheers
I wish you well. You'll surely be blessed even more by one of these Job seekers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thursday New Jobs by jesse2me(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
debbie:
A Montessori School in Lekki, Lagos needs an experienced Communications Officer. The candidate should have some experience in managing social media accounts, curating content, online reputation management and also be up to date with Social media etiquette and best practices. Experience in the use of Hootsuite and tweetdeck are desirable. Interested candidates should send their CV's on or before the 19th of November 2015 to: frenchyvision@gmail.com

pls Ibadan jobs
Re: Thursday New Jobs by Dahveydson(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
YuceeOoch:
I was also called by a company I applied to. Was told I will be sent a mail to come for a chat tomorrow but yet to get it. Please who has been contacted?

Sent you a pm
Re: Thursday New Jobs by YuceeOoch(f): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
I called the company and I went for the chat. I was told to check my spam mail and I found the invite there this morning.
Re: Thursday New Jobs by bxcode(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
@debbie, also post Ph jobs if you have any. Lets see if we can move higher this coming year.
God has blessed you already thats why you are a blessing to others. Continue staying blessed cool cool
Re: Thursday New Jobs by Dahveydson(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
YuceeOoch:
I called the company and I went for the chat. I was told to check my spam mail and I found the invite there this morning.

How was it? What kind of questions were you asked?
Re: Thursday New Jobs by YuceeOoch(f): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Just the normal interview questions. Didn't last more than 20 minutes, as one of the interviewers told me,that it's just a chat. That I will be contacted next week for assessment if I'm successful. Did you go?
Re: Thursday New Jobs by enet1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
debbie:
A Montessori School in Lekki, Lagos needs an experienced Communications Officer. The candidate should have some experience in managing social media accounts, curating content, online reputation management and also be up to date with Social media etiquette and best practices. Experience in the use of Hootsuite and tweetdeck are desirable. Interested candidates should send their CV's on or before the 19th of November 2015 to: frenchyvision@gmail.com
Location please?
Re: Thursday New Jobs by dayo23(f): 3:18am On Nov 14, 2015
enet1:
Location please?
Lekki, Lagos state
Re: Thursday New Jobs by slizylindy: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=YuceeOoch post=39981698]Just the normal interview questions. Didn't last more than 20 minutes, as one of the interviewers told me,that it's just a chat. That I will be contacted next week for assessment if I'm successful. Did you go?[/quote[color=#006600][/color]]

Please what kind of questions were u asked?
Re: Thursday New Jobs by echeprecious: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Hi Debbie, sent u PM like thrice without reply. how do I contact u?
Re: Thursday New Jobs by enet1(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2015
dayo23:
Lekki, Lagos state
Please does the school make any provision for accomodation for its staff?
Re: Thursday New Jobs by YuceeOoch(f): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2015
I was first asked my state of origin. Then, that I should tell them everything they need to know about me. And why the position I applied for. Did you go?
Re: Thursday New Jobs by slizylindy: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
YuceeOoch:
I was first asked my state of origin. Then, that I should tell them everything they need to know about me. And why the position I applied for. Did you go?

I'm scheduled for Monday but I don't know if it's the same job we are talking about sef undecided
Re: Thursday New Jobs by Dahveydson(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
YuceeOoch:
Just the normal interview questions. Didn't last more than 20 minutes, as one of the interviewers told me,that it's just a chat. That I will be contacted next week for assessment if I'm successful. Did you go?

Yes I did. Almost same as yours.
Re: Thursday New Jobs by Dahveydson(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
slizylindy:
[color=#990000][/color]

I'm scheduled for Monday but I don't know if it's the same job we are talking about sef undecided

Is it the HR assistant job? That's the one she's on about.
Re: Thursday New Jobs by musco4me: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2015
Good job
Re: Thursday New Jobs by Saraha1(f): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2015
Well done@op, God bless you more than your expectation this year and for ever more.
Re: Thursday New Jobs by Dahveydson(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Anybody heard back for the HR assistant position?
Re: Thursday New Jobs by sunboy(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2015
I got a regret mail yesterday evening. I know I f. U there tho cos I was just nervous and shaking. Plus my lack of job experience is another ish.
Good luck to others.
Re: Thursday New Jobs by Dahveydson(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2015
sunboy:
I got a regret mail yesterday evening. I know I f. U there tho cos I was just nervous and shaking. Plus my lack of job experience is another ish.
Good luck to others.

Sorry about that bro. Better luck next time in great things to come.

I haven't heard from them yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven-Up Bottling Company Opens Portal for APRIL 2020 Recruitment / Need A CV Template? Use These (pictures) / Get An Oil And Gas City And Guilds Certification In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.