Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus - Autos (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus (107725 Views)

My Business Experience With Mr. Cityhood / Positive Experience With Mr Cityhood / My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Happy Sunday Good People Of Nairaland
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by mrbigseun(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hello sir wat is the landing cost of a highlander 2005 and also a corolla 2006 . What are maintance of these 2 cars and which 1 will u advice me to go for thanks
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2017
mrbigseun:
Hello sir wat is the landing cost of a highlander 2005 and also a corolla 2006 . What are maintance of these 2 cars and which 1 will u advice me to go for thanks

Both are okay sir

Budget 3m for highlander

Budget 1.9m for corolla

Contact

08035142036, 08056807475

Tadeus
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2017
Always at your service
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
STRICTLY COTONUO DEAL, REACH US FOR ENQUIRIES

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
Make your inquiries today
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Always at your service
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by TheMadame(f): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tadeus:
Always at your service

Good day sir.
I am interested in buying a Toyota Camry 2008 vehicle through you.
What is the price?
What are the conditions to bringing the vehicle through the Seme border?
Pls reply ASAP.
Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2017
TheMadame:

Good day sir.
I am interested in buying a Toyota Camry 2008 vehicle through you.
What is the price?
What are the conditions to bringing the vehicle through the Seme border?
Pls reply ASAP.
Thank you.

Budget 2.6m delivery to Lagos

Contact

08035142036, 08056807475

Tadeus
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by TheMadame(f): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2017
Tadeus:

Budget 2.6m delivery to Lagos

Contact

08035142036, 08056807475

Tadeus

My question is how will you do this with the restrictions on importation of vehicles through the land borders?
How genuine will the documents be?
I am asking this because 2.6 million is a lot of money?
Excuse my many questions sir.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Call for your inquiries

08035142036, 08056807475

Tadeus
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by TheMadame(f): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sir,
Why must I call you?
Why would you not explain how you will clear this vehicle on this forum?
I just need a simple explanation on how you can import a vehicle from Benin Republic to Nigeria through the land borders if the government of the day has banned such.
Will the Customs documents be dated after January 1St 2017?
Or will the documents be back dated to a date before January 1St?
Will the documents indicate Seme border or Idi Iroko as entry point?
How will you obtain proper and genuine documents for this importation of the vehicle?
Which proper Customs officer will append his signature or stamp or index number to the customs documents,knowing the government has forbidden entry of such into the country?
Sir honestly I smell forgery and smuggling in all this,but I will give you an opportunity to disabuse my mind.
I await your response please.
Cc:Dominique
Cc:Seun.
Cc:Gboliwe
Cc: ifyalways
Cc: caveatemptor

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
nawa for this bad belle above me,, what do you wanna do with your findings about all this? angry

Just trying to derail a thread created to appraise a genuine and humble man testified already by many undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Caveatemptor(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
desquad:
nawa for this bad belle above me,, what do you wanna do with your findings about all this? angry

Just trying to derail a thread created to appraise a genuine and humble man testified already by many undecided

My friend,
She has asked him cogent questions. Nobody doubts that he is a humble man but the question she is asking is how is he going to procure genuine documents for the vehicle .
What is the point of importing a vehicle with no genuine documents in the customs data base?
So after clearing a vehicle it should be intercepted at Onitsha,Aba,Asaba or Katsina Ala and confiscated?
I can understand the guy has his fans but he should come clean and answer the questions raised. We don't want to hear stories that touch the heart here.
Inspired,fortunateval,Chicky234.and triple A are quite enough on this auto section.
He should answer the simple questions.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Dantedasz(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
desquad:

LOL!
He was attested to before the ban of importation of vehicles through the land borders.
Now he is going the cityhood way.
How will he get proper customs papers for a vehicle brought in from a border after 1st of January 2017.
People never learn and later they will come to this section to open threads that they have been scammed.
A word is enough for the wise.
Government has banned something and some one is trying to cut corners. Illegality!
Let him answer the questions which is what anyone with a modicum of intelligence should require from him.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by TheMadame(f): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
Tadeus:

The fact that you amended the post where you asked me to call you for answers to my questions is a loud enough answer for me and sets alarm bells ringing.
I have no more questions for the hostile witness Tadeus.
I have nothing more to say but I warn that nothing good will come out of this.
Goodnight.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
desquad:

Thanks bro.

Before d policy, not all cars that came through land borders to Nigeria have custom papers, some owners comes back to pay for custom duty, why some don't. You can pay custom duty for your car at tincan port if you wish.

Regards
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by bomasek(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Tadeus:

Thanks bro.

Before d policy, not all cars that came through land borders to Nigeria have custom papers, some owners comes back to pay for custom duty, why some don't. You can pay custom duty for your car at tincan port if you wish.

Regards
In essence u gonna smuggle in the car abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Caveatemptor(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
bomasek:
In essence u gonna smuggle in the car abi?

Of course now.
He can not answer the simple questions raised by themadame because he has no answers. He plans to smuggle the vehicles through one of the numerous unapproved, illegal footpaths and then forge the customs papers.
A word is enough for the wise.
Any one is free to buy a vehicle through him but don't come here to open a pity party thread if your vehicle is later impounded and seized by the customs.
To be forewarned is to be ..........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by aieromon(m): 2:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Tadeus:

Thanks bro.

Regards

3 Likes

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Gboliwe: 4:05am On Jan 11, 2017
desquad:

You desquad are the bad belle here! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Gboliwe: 4:13am On Jan 11, 2017
Just so the internet captures this for future use let me summarise.

Buying a car from Tadeus with phone number 08035142036, 08056807475 is buying risk.An avoidable risk. Don't bore anybody with your sob story when the risk becomes too expensive to handle. Enjoy it!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
Always at your service
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2017

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2017
Good Morning Good People Of Nairaland
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2017
Tadeus:

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Always at your service
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by predatorX: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
desquad:

From the detailed questioning, you can take a guess that she's an undercover agent #customsofficer or a prospective client who wants to patronize this dealer but doesn't believe jack about this. I stand to be corrected.

Maybe you have not heard about #Dadagate, aka Cityhood. ask @memeluv to knack you season 1 of the film. But be prepared o because e reach episode 100. Memeluv opened Pandoras box on cityhood and even his ratings and reviews could not save him. A shey the guy done dey scam tey tey but it took the courage of an embittered client to crumble his dominoes.

We warn people now, do not buy anything from Kaduna because cityhood without genuine remorse or regret, is on Effritin.com advertising and defrauding as we speak.

Nairaland autos has changed. The trusted ones have become the wolves in sheep clothing, taking advantage of overblown ratings and false reviews and our trust to defraud and scam Nigerians in these hard times.

Cut the lady some slack.
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Good Morning Good People Of Nairaland
Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by protocol(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Bro u said d ban has been lifted. So u pay ur duty in the boarder now? Again, i called custom customer care and they seems not tobbe aware of the lift. Pls help us clarify. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus by Tadeus(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (96) (Reply)

Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI):Take Advantage of the Naira Appreciation! / Vehicle Particulars Registration and Renewal / Free Honda And Acura Radio Codes-2000-2010 Models=====no longer feasible====bye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.