Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

New Trend Alert: Another Nigerian Bride Fails To Toss Her Wedding Bouquet - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / New Trend Alert: Another Nigerian Bride Fails To Toss Her Wedding Bouquet (1057 Views)

Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids / Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Trend Alert: Another Nigerian Bride Fails To Toss Her Wedding Bouquet by NinaTohBadt(f): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2015
In September, a Lagos Bride, Bose stunned her guests when she decided not to toss her wedding bouquet (HERE).

Rather than throw the bouquet and let just one single lady catch it, she decided to do something less #selfish by giving a piece of the #bouquet to all the #singleladies at the wedding.

“I don’t want to throw it, I want everyone here to have one each so I would share it” she said.

Well, there was a dejavu of the action last weekend, this time the bride was Uche Okonkwo, daughter of Bishop Mike Okonkwo of TREM.

When the time came for Uche to toss the bouquet, she did the most beautiful thing ever.
She went to her mum, Bishop Peace Okonkwo, who prayed over the bouquet; and instead of tossing it, she gave everyone who came out roses from it and said that she was praying that all of her friends would experience even greater joy than she had and that her bouquet was a point of contact and would be a reminder for when it happens!

Aww!
SOURCE http://weddinginnigeria.com/new-trend-alert-another-nigerian-bride-fails-to-toss-her-wedding-bouquet-uchekachi2015/

Re: New Trend Alert: Another Nigerian Bride Fails To Toss Her Wedding Bouquet by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2015
How many persons bouquet catching don help?
Re: New Trend Alert: Another Nigerian Bride Fails To Toss Her Wedding Bouquet by remsonik(f): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2015
That's the norm this days
Re: New Trend Alert: Another Nigerian Bride Fails To Toss Her Wedding Bouquet by Kenzico(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2015
She's being generous
Re: New Trend Alert: Another Nigerian Bride Fails To Toss Her Wedding Bouquet by Favparis(f): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Not a good one
Re: New Trend Alert: Another Nigerian Bride Fails To Toss Her Wedding Bouquet by Donlino(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2015
...and how is this even news? undecided.......you bloggers have lost it!
Re: New Trend Alert: Another Nigerian Bride Fails To Toss Her Wedding Bouquet by MrSmith007: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Everything is news on nairaland.. kwantinuuu
Re: New Trend Alert: Another Nigerian Bride Fails To Toss Her Wedding Bouquet by ProudOlodo: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
It's a part of wedding culture and every culture at a point will undergo review to either change or be dropped entirely

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Quality Wedding/engagement Ring In Lagos? / It's My Debut Comedy Concert / 1st Edition Of Itsekiri Women's Day (1st November)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.