Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) (70513 Views)

Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by DetectiveDeb: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2015
Coming from a wife, whose husband cheated and got a side chick pregnant in Calabar, we think there's a subtle shade in the below photo Toke Makinwa shared on her Instagram page, and it wasn't long before hilarious comments started trooping in from her fans.

She shared the photo and captioned it: ''Amen, Jesus never fails X3 Jesus never fails, He never fails,''

https://www.instagram.com/p/99V7F5Dnm9/?taken-by=tokemakinwa

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by pretydiva(f): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Okada abeg I wan come down here..i b FTC, so mk I end d journey here cheesy...

Toke should brace up herself n move on wit her life..no need crying over spilled milk

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by Favparis(f): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2015
cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by amiskurie(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Ok,let me book major space.....

The posters above me are major obstacles

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

That moment when menix is heading to his side chick's place and this happened and he can't swim.

I'll be like....shebi u want be a cheerful giver, nature don fight for me grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by Deejavuu(f): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2015
Y'all bloggers have concluded she's shading her husband. Na wa o. Anything to live on banana island. undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by Chanchit: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Lmao! The girl still dey para.
Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by kayo80(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2015
Hmm! It could just be a general post...directed to every cheating man and no particular man.

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by menix(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:
grin grin grin grin grin

That moment when menix is heading to his side chick's place and this happens and he can't swim.

I be like....shebi u want be a cheerful giver, nature don fight for me grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha.. I don't do side chick, am a born against.

@ topic:

The moment when u stubbornly go to marry that gal pastor have told you shez got spiritual husband..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by chinemerem26(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2015
So the hubby passed through this mess and stress, still got the side chick pregnant?...
The joke should be on her.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Nigerians !!!!
So she can't post pics again undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by kolexepana: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2015
If she was good enough and have time for him
He wouldn't have cheated on her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2015
lol
Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by NinaTohBadt(f): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
sad
Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by looseweight: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
HmmmHmmm

Check my signature if you want to reduce your weight
Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by Guyman02: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
When a female model is busy looking at a Side Chick, do we also say Praise the Lord to this?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by Izzystevens: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
cheesy

E no too funny like that make i no lie tongue

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by Richie0974: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
What has God got to do with revenge? angry

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by kacy05(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Good day fellows, please i have a product i wish to sell, its an iphone 5s, fairly used one, but it is very clean and neat. you wouldnt regret or do any repairs after you buy from me.. the price is 50k, though negotiation is permitted.

Please pardon me for my lack of proper place of adverts here on Nairaland.

you can reach me on this line 08162838449...

thanks..

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by ivoatt(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by kenniecee: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
So sorry
Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by Trailblazer1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
see wickedness
Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Meanwhile The Same Ish Happened To PDP grin grin grin

Wailers, Don't Quote Me With This, Just Tryna Have Some Fun undecided undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
So dos that their hubby sleeps with side chick are serving a dead God? God will never stop u frm committing sin, he (God) has tried by giving us his oly begotten son. So if ds happen to u, ur wife could be a witch or a daughter of a Babalawo

My own opinion dou.....

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by chyckxx(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Singles dropping soon. Turn up #GoodLoving_SwagkidCornel #StreetBlhood_SwagkidCornel
Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
What a Metaphor! *decoded*
Re: Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) by Holyman3(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
WHATEVER happened to "do not use the name of God in Vain."

And her fellow animals clicked like on the useless post.

What is the talent of this slutt again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: The Moment Davido Knelt Down With His Hands Up In Abuja (Photos) / Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon / Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.