Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

You Know You Are Nigerian When....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Know You Are Nigerian When....... (487 Views)

Do You Know You Can Contest An Estimated Nepa Bill? / Here Are Nigerian States That ‘haven’t Paid Workers In 2017’… See Full Table / Are Nigerian Passport Rules Stacked Against Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know You Are Nigerian When....... by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2015
Below are some of the xteristics of Nigerians .. Some are funny no doubt but they are so true..

Pls easy on the bashing if u will....

You know you are Nigerian when.......

After elections there are a lot of litigations challenging the results...

You see someone coming out of the market, yet you still ask "ah you go market"

Your unique ringtone prompts the person beside you to say "I love your ringtone, can i put on my Bluetooth"

You enter a bank hall and tell the last person on queue "I'm behind you".

Your mother will beat you and don't want you to cry by telling you "if I hear peem"

You made First Class and still find it difficult to gain employment...

You greet someone good morning , and what you hear is " you don wake?

You take 2nd position in class and your mum asks you if the person with the 1st position has 2 heads....

Walking away, you still say " I am coming ".

You eat yam for breakfast, drink garri for lunch and eat eba for dinner. Shey its balanced diet ni.

You can have driving license without knowing how to drive..

You still call A.T.M.... ATM machine...

You price three gala for #120... Choi

ATM pays you, u confirm the money first b4 taking your card.

You give your mum your life savings as a kid & when you come for it she says "The food you've been eating nko". Lol...

You finish eating gala before checking d expiry date... Chai

You tell your mum am hungry, she replies you. Come chop me na.

All noodles are called indomie & all seasoning called maggi...

When Security forces shoots at unarmed persons and nobody is talking about it...

Your name is Olumadesomefun...

Your name is Zikoranachidimma....

Your name is Shukriyah

Your name is Oghenenyerhovwo
Re: You Know You Are Nigerian When....... by Pavore9: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2015
So funny! cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are Nigerian When....... by brize(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2015
You are jobless at home and still claiming that the government created 2million jobs

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are Nigerian When....... by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2015
brize:
You are jobless at home and still claiming that the government created 2million jobs

Abi ooo

(1) (Reply)

Lawlessness In Monarchy / Aww..check Out Gov. Fayose’s 55th Birthday Cake / Why We Need To Pray For Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.