Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Sperm For Facials - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sperm For Facials (1086 Views)

I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked – Angela Nwosu / Abuja Doctor Uses Own Sperm For IVF Patients / Photos: Yuck! Would You Try This Spa Leech Facials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sperm For Facials by sexiestchic(f): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2015
So I read online about how ladies use sperm to keep their face soft and smooth. Has anybody tried it? Did it really work or did you suffer any set back coz am thinking seriously about it *straight face*

1 Like

Re: Sperm For Facials by prestige2013: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2015
Whao!!!
Fresh sp3rm available for you in large quantity, good quality, motility and viability.
Re: Sperm For Facials by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sp3rms are available for sale
Re: Sperm For Facials by firstworld: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
hmm
Re: Sperm For Facials by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
You post a question on nairaland and you you get response from kids and from immature and less exposed minds, i have heard of this whole sperm being healthy on face to drink, don't know how true or healthy that is but then again not all sperms are healthy or good as this has to do with the owner or rather the guys health, i am actually curious to know if you ended up trying it out and what do u think so far, enjoy
Re: Sperm For Facials by sexiestchic(f): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
You post a question on nairaland and you you get response from kids and from immature and less exposed minds, i have heard of this whole sperm being healthy on face to drink, don't know how true or healthy that is but then again not all sperms are healthy or good as this has to do with the owner or rather the guys health, i am actually curious to know if you ended up trying it out and what do u think so far, enjoy
u have a point @ not all sperms are healthy. Haven't tried it yet but I'll dec post a review when I do. I jus can't stand d smell of sperm buh anything for a smooth face
Re: Sperm For Facials by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:25am On Nov 28, 2015
sexiestchic:
u have a point @ not all sperms are healthy. Haven't tried it yet but I'll dec post a review when I do. I jus can't stand d smell of sperm buh anything for a smooth face

The smell, never actually thought of that tho, anyways let's have this conversation off public, email me let's chat off here..

(1) (Reply)

Increasing Rate Of Hiv/aids Infections In Lekki / Pregnant While Nursing A Baby / Medical Experts! What's This? I Need Your Professional Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.