Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

I'm Not Happy With PMB - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I'm Not Happy With PMB (527 Views)

Interrogation Of The Leader Of The Rats That Invaded PMB Office (video) / I'm Not Understanding Meme / I'm Not Coming Down Until After Christmas (hilarious Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Happy With PMB by Snipespeter: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2015
I'm not happy with PMB, he has betrayed Suleiman Hashimu...the guy who trekked from Lagos to Abuja by appointing another person as the minister of transport. . Anyway, thank God he did if not all for dey trek go work...una wey dey Oshodi go dey trek go Ketu, Una wey dey Area 1 go dey trek go Zuba... If you won go home for Christmas now from Maiduguri to Lagos, na to start your journey around May...LOL

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Happy With PMB by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Not Happy With PMB by flylykace: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
He should expect special advicer to the president on trek matters

(1) (Reply)

Forget Dasuki And Co / The Meaning Of Boxing Day / Bokoharam Strike Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.