Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Square Pigs In A Round Hole, Where Is COREN And NSE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Square Pigs In A Round Hole, Where Is COREN And NSE (524 Views)

I’m Not Square Peg In Round Hole – Udoma / Aisha Buhari At George Mason University, USA For A Round Table Meeting (photos) / What Is The Use Of COREN And NSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Square Pigs In A Round Hole, Where Is COREN And NSE by saint047(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
So sad, lawyers,it appears are the solution to our problems. If not that the medical personnel would not condone it. A lawyer could easily be made minister of health. Engrs (sorry to use d term) are toothless bull dogs whose barking can not even be threatening. This development calls for massive reactions. But sadly Engrs don't talk, we grumble. I will like to see what reaction will come from the leadership of NSE It is so Sad to see many esteemed & highly respected Engineers with great wealth of experience existing in Nigeria but the present administration with its "CHANGE" slogan combining two large ministries into one (MINISTRY OF POWER, WORKS & HOUSING) which to me is highly inappropriate, bypassed ENGINEERS who are meant to head this ministry and hand it over to FASHOLA who has no basic engineering knowledge. What does Fashola know about Megawatts? Does he know the plight of Engineers at Generating Stations? Does he understand what it means to transmit and Distribute electricity to consumers? With all this in mind i must confess am highly disappointed with this ministerial appointment. It's high time NSE, COREN and other engineering governing bodies all over the country rise up to this issue. It's a SLAP ON THE FACE OF EVERY REGISTERED & PRACTICING ENGINEER!!!
Re: Square Pigs In A Round Hole, Where Is COREN And NSE by kabeerhabe(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Next
Re: Square Pigs In A Round Hole, Where Is COREN And NSE by naijaGhandi: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
It will continue to be so until engineers start to get involved in politics. This lapses is very visible even right from the universities, Engineering students don't see the reason to be in politics. Just a few deem it fit to do politics. I hope someone will let them know they can't continue to leave it unto others.

(1) (Reply)

'where Did We Go Wrong? Wake Up Nigerian Youths!'~~~ / Photo:Nigerian journalist Ezeamalu wins Africa fact-checking award / Urhobo People Denounce Their Inclusion In Biafran Map, Urges IPOB To Delist Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.