Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches (52255 Views)

Conte Cry Out Over Lack Of Credit For Chelsea’s Recent Good Spell / Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match / Ragae Blues! See What A Fan Composed About Chelsea’s Recent Defeat, So Funny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by bellotaofeek: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Our loss can be analysed from different angles...#1. Rattling mouth....Jose's verbal jousting against coaches, Referees and FA is one of the major problem.... like a student rude to one lecturer in a dept. Definitely other lecturer would teach the student one or two lessons.....
#2. The tip tap pattern Jose introduced is no more working in premiership. Arsenal adopt this method and failed for good 8 years... you can said we won the EPL with this pattern BUT guys were physically and mentally fit then. Now that the form is down we started conceiving like never before.
#3. That medic that was sacked....she be Ogbanje...it's one of the ways that a lady can use to punish a stubborn man. Mourhino should beg Eva.
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by princeakins(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Na Eva cause am o. Team doctor. she b better winch report mourinho humilation to the gods, dts y dy r humiliating Jose in return. Make una no dey offend gurlz wey dr head strong o. ;DNa Eva cause am o. Team doctor. she b better winch report mourinho humilation to the gods, dts y dy r humiliating Jose in return. Make una no dey offend gurlz wey dr head strong o.
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by mrhipup(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
I've got blue blood in my vein
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by papae1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
lolss.... how can he compare Ronaldo n hazard... that's the cause I see.
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by atoleybaba(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
kobonaire:

I really cannot make fun of Man U - as they have won the most number of titles in the modern day EPL era. I don't make fun of Arsenal anymore since their lack of winning EPL titles is not even funny anymore.
The point I was trying to make is that have you seen a thread dedicated to the failures of other clubs on FP?? So why just Chelsea? ... It must mean CFC has achieved a lot ... so haters are just gonna hate ...
cause Chelsea has always been a noise maker and first to teas other clubs that is why
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by YekinniOlamide(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
PL teams be like...

1 Like

Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by stevocracy88(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
badmrkt:
overall, Chelsea fans with their big mouths and warned out slippers....
Padi you no sabi spell "worn" out slippers
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by odutolasodiq(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
wen u bounce back, make sure u dont land in the championship! lolz
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by kobonaire(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
atoleybaba:
cause Chelsea has always been a noise maker and first to teas other clubs that is why
Ok oh .... btw, just curious, are you a gunners fan?
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by gevans(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
I think their down fall will soon be over, I believe they will equip d team by January transfer met, but one thing I am sure of is that they can not relegate
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by bookworm07(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Op e b like say dem go carry u go yabaleft go check ur head wether u still dey think well
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by lazborn(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Since mou compared hazard to chief CR7,all hasn't been well with dat guy
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by Alex1575(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chelsea drew against Swansea, they said WE WILL BOUNCE BACK, they lost to palace, WE WILL BOUNCE BACK, they beat Arsenal, WE ARE BOUNCING BACK, and now they've lost against Stoke and they still want to BOUNCE BACK...........The REAL problem is that they want to BOUNCE BACK, they shud be looking FOWARD
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by ajensly1987(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
I have been telling chelsea fans each time we watch dat I strongly believe this is a cause from that sacked Doctor. But mourinho is d cause of his problems he wails alot. Wailing chelsea!!.... Like Coach like Fans. Dey like ranting and nagging
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by jamjam1991(m): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
HUSTLENATION, I GET 3DRAWS 4 SATURDAY... If interested hunt me within working hours and ready ur N2000 for the purchace. 08130090673
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by yubarbs(m): 12:11am On Nov 13, 2015
na Buhari's body odour cause am
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by badmrkt(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=stevocracy88 post=39960464]
Padi you no sabi spell "worn" out slippers[/ thanks bro...maybe na oversight, but thanks still...
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by atoleybaba(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2015
kobonaire:

Ok oh .... btw, just curious, are you a gunners fan?
yes i am...oya tell me no wonder cheesy
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by xristos(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
3 very suspicious things is affecting chelsea... * The deal signature with YOKOHAMA.. - its a curse for chelsea * The Arrival of failure/cursed Falcao * The Doctor
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by kinngie(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bounce Back when others are [color=#000000][/color]bouncing forward grin
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by kobonaire(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
atoleybaba:
yes i am...oya tell me no wonder cheesy
No, I sympathize with your footy suffering .... grin
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by atoleybaba(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
kobonaire:
No, I sympathize with your footy suffering .... grin
Lol...keep digging ur oil who knows u might be d king of championship come next season
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by kobonaire(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
atoleybaba:
Lol...keep digging ur oil who knows u might be d king of championship come next season
That's true .... but I would rather have 1 bad season verses 10 years of EPL title frustrations grin
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by atoleybaba(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
kobonaire:
That's true .... but I would rather have 1 bad season verses 10 years of EPL title frustrations grin
one drop of water makes a mighty ocean.. I will see which one u prefer between 9years trophy less and relegated to come back next year to cont fighting d relegation battle
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by kobonaire(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
atoleybaba:
one drop of water makes a mighty ocean.. I will see which one u prefer between 9years trophy less and relegated to come back next year to cont fighting d relegation battle
Bros, realistically we cannot be talking about the trophies that were won during our papa's time. In the modern day EPL era ('92 onwards) only Man U has won huge number of trophies. In the past decade, CFC have won 4 while the gunners are still chasing. This is actually the best season for the gunners to win but they have to fight Man C to win it .... and we all know what the gunners do when the EPL title is at stake .... grin
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by atoleybaba(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
kobonaire:

Bros, realistically we cannot be talking about the trophies that were won during our papa's time. In the modern day EPL era ('92 onwards) only Man U has won huge number of trophies. In the past decade, CFC have won 4 while the gunners are still chasing. This is actually the best season for the gunners to win but they have to fight Man C to win it .... and we all know what the gunners do when the EPL title is at stake .... grin
Lol no comment....what we sha know is that except u appease d gods and u borrow arsene Wenger jacket zippers for jose's lips u will lose d next match
Re: Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches by kobonaire(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
atoleybaba:
Lol no comment....what we sha know is that except u appease d gods and u borrow arsene Wenger jacket zippers for jose's lips u will lose d next match
Yeah Mou has a big mouth and is disrespectful to his peers but he gets results at the end of the day!
Papa Wenger has created a lot of frustrated gunners that perennially start premature celebrations of winning EPL title only to find themselves 3rd or 4th at the end of the season
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga / Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team / Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.