Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Friendly Quotes To Remember - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Friendly Quotes To Remember (741 Views)

Ten(10) Things God Wants You To Remember!!! / 20 Quotes To Encourage You During Tough Times / 10 Spiritual Quotes To Live By In The Year 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friendly Quotes To Remember by abasifo(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2009
"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." -Elbert Hubbard

"Friends are like melons; shall I tell you why? To find one good you must one hundred try." -Claude Mermet

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same." -Anonymous

"A friend loves at all times." -T[b]he Bible: Proverbs 17, 17.[/b]

"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." -Kahil Gibran

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails." -Anonymous

"A faithful friend is the medicine of life." -Apocrypha

"Count your age with friends but not with years." -Anonymous

"Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness." -Lois L. Kaufman

"No man is useless while he has a friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else." -Len Wein

"Good friends are good for your health." -Irwin Sarason

"A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!" -Doug Larson

The three grand essentials
to happiness in life are:

something to do,

something to love,

and something to hope for.

Thank you for giving me:

a reason to care,

your open heart to love,

and the hope of another day
filled with your brilliant smile.

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Mean? / Banom Vs Abuzola / Christianity Is A Religion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.