Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ignoring Calls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ignoring Calls (734 Views)

Wife Divorced For Ignoring Husband's Whatsapp Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignoring Calls by lannre(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2009
DO you think its right for my woman to reject my calls,I always pick her from her office ,but was too busy on this particular day. When I got home she refuse to open the door after several calls and banging. On a good day my car engine is enough for her if she is home before me. Though she apologised but do you think its right?
Re: Ignoring Calls by liliana(f): 7:59pm On May 16, 2009
@lannre,

If a woman has the power to lock you out of the house because she is upset do you think she will not do same as it relates cooking for you?!LOL grin whatever happened to the justification blah blah blah? grin

Neway,
Its really between you and her.For some women(since the invention of mobile phones)the most polite way to tell your spouse/bfriend/partner that you are upset with him is not to pick his calls.Don't think its too good though.She has apologised.I think you should sit her down and let her know you prefer her to talk with you no matter how upset she is even if it means screaming than for her not to.That is if you would prefer it that way.Talk with her and i believe you would be able to reach a compromise.Good luck!
Re: Ignoring Calls by lannre(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2009
thanks,She is a Darling,think I will send her to Driving school. so she can pick the car anytime I am busy.pending when I can buy her one.
Re: Ignoring Calls by olanajim(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2009
is she your wife?
Re: Ignoring Calls by lannre(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2009
@ olanajim (m)

yes she is my wife
Re: Ignoring Calls by Outstrip(f): 7:25pm On May 17, 2009
Just normal husband and wife fight. Not a big deal. I don't blame her for not wanting to drive in Lagos sha. You have to have a strong stomach to drive there. I am glad you guys have made up and are working towards a solution
Re: Ignoring Calls by arramyjay: 3:07am On May 18, 2009
And i am so sure u didnt tell her tht u were nt going to pick her up.I think tht serves u right,but it is just normal,she will come around.
Re: Ignoring Calls by SeanT21(f): 6:30am On May 18, 2009
lannre:

DO you think its right for my woman to reject my calls,I always pick her from her office ,but was too busy on this particular day. When I got home she refuse to open the door after several calls and banging. On a good day my car engine is enough for her if she is home before me. Though she apologised but do you think its right?

STUPID WOMEN.
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Jazzman Needed--am Serious / Please Give Me Answers! / Mothers For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.