Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

US Rapper, Snoop Dog Launches His Own Special Brand Of Weed - PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Rapper, Snoop Dog Launches His Own Special Brand Of Weed - PHOTO (778 Views)

US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover / Muhammad Ali's Picture In Heaven By Snoop Dog / Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Rapper, Snoop Dog Launches His Own Special Brand Of Weed - PHOTO by Xclusiveblog: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
After decades of smoking marijuana, US rapper The Snoop Dogg has decided to cash in on his knowledge by launching his own brand of weed (Igbo)....

Snoop jizzle unveiled his ‘Leafs by Snoop’ marijuana at an event in Denver, Colorado, where the drug is legal, promising "the finest quality cannabis one could imagine”.

"Since I’ve been at the forefront of this movement for over 20 years now, I’m a master of marijuana," he said. "Leafs By Snoop is truly the first mainstream cannabis brand in the world and [I am] proud to be a pioneer...

“It's a true blessing that I can share the products I love so much with y'all today. From the flower, to the concentrates, and edibles - it's all hand-picked by yours truly so you know it's the hottest product out there.

The 44-year-old explained he had chosen eight different strains for his blend including flavours such as Bananas, Cali Kush, and Blueberry Dream.

From next month the Smoke Weed Everyday rapper said he will extend his range to include chocolate bars, peanut butter gems, gummies, drops and fruit chews...

Leafs by Snoop will be available at medical and recreational dispensaries in Colorado starting in December.

lol.. Imagine if Igbo smoking was legal in Nigeria........

SOURCE: http://xclusiveafrica.com/?p=6131

Re: US Rapper, Snoop Dog Launches His Own Special Brand Of Weed - PHOTO by Swaggzkid: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
lalasticlala you need to see this
Re: US Rapper, Snoop Dog Launches His Own Special Brand Of Weed - PHOTO by myssy(f): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Issokay

(1) (Reply)

Read What Greediness Caused Her / Kim Kardashian And Kanye Are Selling Their Bel Air Mansion, That They Neva Lived / Kanye & Kim Name Their Son Saint West.( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.