Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA (1215 Views)

Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS / Stone Us If We Fail After 2 Years - APC Founding Member, Momoh (Throwback Pic) / What US Founding Fathers Said About Buhari Impending Tyranny 200years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Found this somewhere and i want to share it

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by omoplaycool(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Somebody wake me up when we get to front-page
Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by moderation2020: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Only fooooooools will shy away from tjis hard truth, they will even try to paint it now or even claim to know more than the founding, fooooooolish babooooons.

All Hail BIAFRA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
One Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
cheesy

Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by pazienza(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lol! Imagine that quote of 1948, looking so evergreen in 2015, like it was just said this afternoon.

200 years from now, that statement will remain ever true, and the zoo will remain a third world country.

Those who scream one Nigeria, only do so for selfish reasons.

God bless Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by Decapo: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by Decapo: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
obum88:
Found this somewhere and i want to share it

Where bro? Put the link
Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by Warlord3000(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
This are deep and scary like it was a Mirage from the onset ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by Classicool(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm And you are still telling me that there's one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Decapo:

Where bro? Put the link

Must you see link in all things?
Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by lawrenceunaa: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Decapo:

Where bro? Put the link
don't tell me this is the first time u re reading those quotes undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by bolabolakemi(f): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
No one is a Nigerian cheesy
Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by T9ksy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Op, this is one of the reasons why I tag you guys as been inherently mischievous.

The quotes from the Sardunna and Awo were in 1948 and 1947 respectively whilst that of Zik-the nationalist was in 1964.

Why didn't you post Zik's view on the concept of One Nigeria as at the same time as his two counterparts, you posted here?

Meanwhile, around the same time period, a prominent ibo lawyer who is a member of the Central Legislative Council said in a public statement

in Lagos that, "Ibos domination of Nigeria was only a matter of time". This perspective was definitely shared by Zik and his NCNC/ibo

political party. In FACT, zik and his NCNC party were busy singing the lustful and myopic tune of One UNITED Nigeria which invariably

culminated in the promulgation of Decree 34 (barely six years after independence), by no other than another ibo man in the guise of aguiyi

Ironsi.
Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by FacelessPatriot: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hard Truth! Our Heroes knew this before hand
Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
We must rigth the wrongs of Zik!
Long live Biafra
Re: Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA by Decapo: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2015
obum88:

Must you see link in all things?
I can see you can walk without direction...

(1) (Reply)

The Countries Most Concerned About ISIS (see Where Nigeria Falls) / First Image Of Cancer Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Released (PHOTOS) / N600m Xmas, New Yr Decorations: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.