Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Fis Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fis Group (3304 Views)

Apply Now For FIS Jobs | Multiple Jobs For All Nationality / FIS Group Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fis Group by nkiruka1010: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Please who knows about this company and what they are into.I got an interview from them
Re: Fis Group by nkiruka1010: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
The address for the interview is no 8 desalu strt off able nla red by lead way Ass PLC iponri.I don't even know where the address is located
Re: Fis Group by nkiruka1010: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
My phone error, address is abule nla road'
Re: Fis Group by lindokol(f): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nkiruka, pls did u go for d interview? Cuz I just received an sms inviting me for an interview from FIS Group.
Re: Fis Group by Lynuche: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Same here o, I can't even find anything on google...and the address is that first place u mentioned...hope it isn't those health scammers
Re: Fis Group by bukunfunmi(f): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
I just received same text message too, pls help oo @ lindokol what time and date is ur interview?
Re: Fis Group by Lynuche: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
I think it's a scam...there's a batch no at the end plus I saw something on Nairaland about a company fis zonal...scam
Besides,they are using someone's name
Re: Fis Group by adedotman5(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
I got an invite just now,the interview is slated for 30/12/2015, please guys just share the date of ur interview, it can give a clue, the op opened the thread on Nov 12, and they're recruiting another batch now, credible and well structured companies don't recruit monthly, do they?
Re: Fis Group by lindokol(f): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bukunfunmi, the time for the interview Is 30/12/15 by 9am. Please guys, what have u been able to gather about this company so far oooo
Re: Fis Group by bukunfunmi(f): 6:21am On Dec 29, 2015
Same time and date too.
my hubby took out time to check on the place for me yesterday, he was told the company is in existence but was unable to gather any other info due to the public holiday.
I will advice that we give it a shot.
Re: Fis Group by mimiy05: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2015
bukunfunmi:
Same time and date too.
my hubby took out time to check on the place for me yesterday, he was told the company is in existence but was unable to gather any other info due to the public holiday.
I will advice that we give it a shot.
please do you have any idea how I can locate the place from Ikeja. Mine is also slated for tomorrow, 10 am. Thanks.
Re: Fis Group by bukunfunmi(f): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=mimiy05 post=41438765].
please do you have any idea how I can locate the place from Ikeja. Mine is also slated for tomorrow, 10 am. Thanks

from oyingbo, just take a bike to the address from oyingbo, it sud be around N100 or so.
Re: Fis Group by bukunfunmi(f): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
dear all, I think this people are scam ooo, a nairalander got the same invite but company name is different. pls check out this thread Dynares Ng Interview by DeoSleek : 3:47pm
Re: Fis Group by adedotman5(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
I'm not gonna be going for the interview, You don't have to be brilliant before you can read the handwriting on the wall, they're SCAM!!, check out this link and compare the message the op over there got to yours, only that the company name is different, GNLD people, using different company name for the same detrimental effect
www.nairaland.com/2830099/dynares-ng-interview
Re: Fis Group by dejianu: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
FIS Group... Fronds Integrated Service, hey u all shld RUN for ur head... they re full time GNLD, health scammers
That was d 1st & Last Gnld interview i av attended bcux it was just a 3-5minute walk from my house... the place is located @Desalu street, along olaleye road iponri... Very nonsense people, dont try it

1 Like

Re: Fis Group by lindokol(f): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2015
dejianu:
FIS Group... Fronds Integrated Service, hey u all shld RUN for ur head... they re full time GNLD, health scammers
That was d 1st & Last Gnld interview i av attended bcux it was just a 3-5minute walk from my house... the place is located @Desalu street, along olaleye road iponri... Very nonsense people, dont try it

Tanx a lot for this info Dear, I've always suspected it was GNLD. Happy New Year in advance everyone...

(1) (Reply)

SSE Position Union Bank Cbt/interview / Apply 2 Access Bank Now B4 4pm 2day / Chicason Group Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.