Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Singer Banky W And Family Members In New Lovely Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Banky W And Family Members In New Lovely Photo (822 Views)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Olajumoke Shares New Lovely Picture / Singer Banky W Poses With His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Banky W And Family Members In New Lovely Photo by viviangist2: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Caption
La Familia #cousins

source https://www.instagram.com/p/9_Pd6gD_au/?taken-by=bankywellington

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Singer Banky W And Family Members In New Lovely Photo by viviangist2: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
They Look sweet ... love that
Re: Singer Banky W And Family Members In New Lovely Photo by MathsChic(f): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
They all look alike
Re: Singer Banky W And Family Members In New Lovely Photo by adegunwa4real(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bia...ogini kwa? Na so so photos you get to post for that ur blog? That's all you've been posting since morning angry
Re: Singer Banky W And Family Members In New Lovely Photo by politricks: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
adegunwa4real:
Bia...ogini kwa? Na so so photos you get to post for that ur blog? That's all you've been posting since morning angry
Omo i tire o
Re: Singer Banky W And Family Members In New Lovely Photo by youngberry001(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
shuuuu cry
Re: Singer Banky W And Family Members In New Lovely Photo by xpac01(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
They're beautiful. But Op do you by anyway have the digits of that damsel Just feel like saying hi...
Re: Singer Banky W And Family Members In New Lovely Photo by viviangist2: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
adegunwa4real:

If other Blogs are for gossips .... may be my own is for photos .. thanks
Re: Singer Banky W And Family Members In New Lovely Photo by adegunwa4real(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
viviangist2:

If other Blogs are for gossips .... may be my own is for photos .. thanks

Oh...now I see, I guess ur just trying to do something different! Well then...goodluck with your photo blog! Bigger u

1 Like

Re: Singer Banky W And Family Members In New Lovely Photo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
very lovely

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With T-pain, Charlamagne At Mtv’s Uncommon Sense (photos) / Olamide Accused Of Stealing Dbanj's Song In Latest Album 'eyan Mayweather' [PICS / Comedian AY And Wife, Mabel Turn Up For Fifty Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.