Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) (47179 Views)

Nigerian-born WYO President-general Assumes Office / Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) / Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
demelza:
Sir do something about NTA!
That station looks like a relic from the british museum.
u r so on point
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Koolking(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
viviangist2:
APC's National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed has resumed office the new Minister of Information and Culture. He was received by the Directors of the Ministry led by the outgoing Permanent Secretary of the Ministry, Dr. Mrs. Folasade Yemi-Esan with the new Permanent Secretary, Ayounde Adesugba.

Now, Immediate past APC National Publicity Secretary and Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohommed
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by aviazuva: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
A round peg in a round hole
Oga Lai
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by HomoSapiien: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
smiley
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by senatorbayor(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
ONE OF THE ROUND PEG IN ROUND HOLE

I EXPECT QUALITY INFORMATION FROM HIS DESK DEVOID OF COLORATION.

HE SURE KNOWS HIS ONIONS AND WILL DELIVER AS EXPECTED IF AND ONLY HE DOES NOT ADD PROPAGANDA WHILE DOING HIS WORK grin

My little concern is the man who takes over from him as National Publicity secretary of APC, the man sure needs a crash course from Alhaji Lai to maintain his consistency of information just like Ambode is still trying to understand the rudiments of Lagos governing cos of the mark set by Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by grabs(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
More lies to the delight of the lying liars.
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by juman(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
I think even when sleeping he would be dreaming of lies and propangandas to tell nigerians. grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Gora12: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
demelza:
Sir do something about NTA!
That station looks like a relic from the british museum.
I tell u ooo
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by viktagorion: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
I just love Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by yapapa: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
flexxygurl:
Yepa! shocked
Chief Lie Mohammad Dishonourable Minister of Lie and Propaganda!
And they said wailers shouldn't wail... grin
you go die soon with dis rate u dey go o.smh
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Brytawon(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
viviangist2, please what's your secret?
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
It so unfortunate that best liers are best celebrated in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by billyG(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
viviangist2:
APC's National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed has resumed office the new Minister of Information and Culture. He was received by the Directors of the Ministry led by the outgoing Permanent Secretary of the Ministry, Dr. Mrs. Folasade Yemi-Esan with the new Permanent Secretary, Ayounde Adesugba.

Source http://viviangist.com/photos-lai-mohammed-assumes-office-as-minister-of-information-and-culture
Abasi!Lai d slayer of PDP has even started Running b4 his Shoe even touch d Tamac(Ground),Nigeria is Blessed with d like of L.Muhammed who can bring down an Elephant(PDP) with his mouth,other Kun3 can come & hire him 2 help them defeat a non performing Ruling party.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Bigdreams(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
I wish him the best.

This is the time to do a national job.

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?
Read my signature.
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by prideofscience: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
U ARE THERE GIVN UR SELF DEPRESSION AND WAHALA. HIS THERE MAKING WAYS FOR HIS HOUSEHOLD AND HIS GENERATION.
FULL lipsrsealed
flexxygurl:
Yepa! shocked

Chief Lie Mohammad
Dishonourable Minister of Lie and Propaganda!

And they said wailers shouldn't wail... grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by experimentist: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
nikkiking:
grin my man.

Let the lies begin grin.
[b]Anti-Virus App Scanning[\b]
detecting... : Threat detected
category: Wailers virus
deleting.... : virus deleted cry
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by slimgold123(f): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
ISE BERE!! ISE PO FUN E LATI SE OGbENI
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by billyG(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Demmocrats:
I just love this man, he made Labran Maku look ordinary with some of his propagandas grin grin grin
Pdp & Impunity,see how they treat Labaran Maku after all d lies he help them tells nigeria they shove him aside & produce an unpopular man as their flag bearer.pdp & mago mago.
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
lol make him finish what he started....minister of lies grin grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
LAI MOHAMED is going to be critical in white-washing Nigeria' image to those magas grin grin grin he is deftly skilled in all manner of subterfuge and misdirection grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

What a shitty minister's office?! I don't like it! angry angry angry angry cry cry cry
you well? undecided
experimentist:
[b]Anti-Virus App Scanning[\b]

detecting... : Threat detected

category: Wailers virus

deleting.... : virus deleted cry

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by dacovajnr: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
He doesn't have to go anywhere searching for information coz he can sniff information right from the comfort of his office cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by prideofscience: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
I CAN SEE THE EYES N CRY OF HATER AND THE IBOP
Splashme:
[size=15pt]. . . and the lies, lies
and more lies continues
[/size]
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by reuben79: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
PRYCE:
The Ministry was since renamed to THE MINISTRY LIES AND PROPAGANDA grin
sitdown there
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
darlenese:
More Lies to your elbow sir!
Lol
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by Seunbukola187(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
If only u can just make use of an atom of sense eeehn? Nawa oooo
PRYCE:
The Ministry was since renamed to THE MINISTRY LIES AND PROPAGANDA grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by father042: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Last year Lai Mohammed told us that 2014 is our last Christmas in bondage but as things are, 2015 christmas is the worst xmas.
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by millionboi(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
u talk tire now
Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
i could remember when he was being sworn in yesterday and he was asked "how soon do you think nigerians can see positive results" he replied "in two minutes" grin For me i guess that was his first lie, more to follow soon

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) by father042: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Last year Lai Mohammed told us that 2014 is our last Christmas in bondage but as things are, 2015 will be the worst xmas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shell Petroleum Workers Protest Over Hardship In Nigeria (Pics) / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) / See the moment Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Arrived NG Candidate, NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.