Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) (97040 Views)

IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential / Nigerian States By Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) - 2015 / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by totit: 12:16am On Nov 13, 2015
ikechu1278:

Na only you it does not download for

Lying MF.

Attached is the screenshot of the PDF file first page. Do you want attachment of data file in the PDF file where the OP got it from since you no fit get android phone.

Q5 KO, Q5 ni. See liar wey dey lie to our face. Commot

You this long-episode dude again
Stop spamming my mention.
I have Q5 and samsung galaxy tab A
I have nothing to prove to you.
If you like? Belief and if you dont...na u sabi
I am not here to advertise abeg undecided
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by ikechu1278: 12:17am On Nov 13, 2015
yommen:

May be if about 40% of the population on south west that are non yorubas leave, the the resources will be enough because all of you are spewing rubbish based on names of states and and its major occupants not considering the fact that you people constitute a very good number(problem) in the population.

LMFAOOOOO see yoloba crying and trying to console themselves. Yes oooo, it's because of non Yoruba that UNA are a borrowing, parasitic region and also the reason why north is slowly about to take over Una. Blame it on "non yoloba" lmfaoooooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by afolayangs(m): 12:18am On Nov 13, 2015
I think they should include the political parties ruling in each states as well as if a governor is serving a 2nd tenor
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by inlandtaipan: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2015
WIZGUY69:

......coming from an ipob youth grin

dude.
stop spamming my mention with your gibberish thanks.
the truth hurts cry

3 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by ikechu1278: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2015
totit:

You this long-episode dude again
Stop spamming my mention.
I have Q5 and samsung galaxy tab A
I have nothing to prove to you.
If you like? Belief and if you dont...na u sabi
I am not here to advertise abeg undecided

See this lying mofo. Go sit somewhere with your flip phone having @ss
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 13, 2015
WIZGUY69:

mkpi.
do you have anything to say apart from this gibberish_
How many Yoruba non indigenes is living in Ogun,
Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti and Osun. Leave Lagos out of it
because Lagos is no man land. A tribe can't claim a
state that is former capital of Nigeria for decades and
was developed by FG and all Nigerians.

Many of you Yoruba youth are very lazy, always looking for free money and free food. You hate hard working and entrepreneurship, that is why Igbos have taken over Lagos economically and you guys will continue wailing about Lagos forever. Lagos remains a No Man Land. If Nigeria divide the status of Lagos and Abuja will be decided and probably be shared into three between the North, West and East

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by inlandtaipan: 12:21am On Nov 13, 2015
totit:

My gosh!

I can't believe have been exchanging words with a dunce.

You belief the Op, didn't you?

Gosh..please go back to school. cheesy
yes, i believe the op's figures because it reflects the current dispensation.

even before this report was published, everybody know osun state to be a notorious debtor and a begging state

Teacher, its believe and not belief

4 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by Baroba(m): 12:22am On Nov 13, 2015
chiddye:
this show how weak state government are in generating funds, the carelessness and financial recklessness of this state governments should be probe imagine all this loans and yet no infrastructure in place....these guys have mortgage the future of the unborn selfishly enriching themselves. if this states were companies they would have been closed a long time ago

state governors are rogues and thiefs

The only positive thing i have read on this thread, it saddens me how easily topics degenerate to insults and abuse, especially between clowns from Igbo and Yoruba ethnic groups.. Your crooked leaders are busy laughing all the way to the bank, mortgaging your future and that of your unborn kids una dey here dey waste saliva.. Carry on.

1 Like

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by totit: 12:22am On Nov 13, 2015
ikechu1278:

See this lying mofo. Go sit somewhere with your flip phone having @ss

You problem is simple, and that's?
You have problem getting along well maybe it's the way you were brought up.

undecided
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by totit: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2015
inlandtaipan:
yes, i believe the op's figures because it reflects the current dispensation.

even before this report was published, everybody know osun state to be a notorious debtor and a begging state

Teacher, its believe and not belief

Ayafyadyou wink
Happy now?
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2015
Rayhut:

How many Yoruba non indigenes is living in Ogun,
Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti and Osun. Leave Lagos out of it
because Lagos is no man land. A tribe can't claim a
state that is former capital of Nigeria for decades and
was developed by FG and all Nigerians.

Many of you Yoruba youth are very lazy, always looking for free money and free food. You hate hard working and entrepreneurship, that is why Igbos have taken over Lagos economically and you guys will continue wailing about Lagos forever. Lagos remains a No Man Land. If Nigeria divide the status of Lagos and Abuja will be decided and probably be shared into three between the North, West and East

shocked. is that your wish or that's what will happen? grin
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by mandax: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2015
So Human Beings Still Live in Houses Like These? Exclaimed the about twenty years old girl.

This is a true story: about three years ago, I was traveling from the East to board a flight in Lagos.

A girl of about twenty years also from the East was sitting next to me in the bus. As the express way was bad then, we had to travel through Benin to Ondo to Ibadan then to Lagos.

I was awake all through. As we went along and I saw the mud and thatched houses in the suburbs and villages through Ondo to Ibadan, I marvelled how humans still lived in them.

Then suddenly the sleeping girl next seat woke up, after looking out the window as we passed about three small towns between Ondo to Ibadan, she exclaimed: so human beings still live in these houses?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by inlandtaipan: 12:25am On Nov 13, 2015
totit:

Ayafyadyou wink
Happy now?
now you have heard, let's talk about rescuing southwest from the verge of extinction.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by totit: 12:27am On Nov 13, 2015
inlandtaipan:
now you have heard, let's talk about rescuing southwest from the verge of extinction.

Point of correction, from what exactly?

Perhaps you meant, SW state gov?

Because the last time I check SW is the only region with the least poverty rate undecided

Go on, rescue SE from poverty first then...
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by inlandtaipan: 12:31am On Nov 13, 2015
totit:

Point of correction, from what exactly?

Perhaps you meant, SW state gov?

Because the last time I check SW is the only region with the least poverty rate undecided

Go on, rescue SE from poverty first then...
your states are broke, drop your pride and let's save you.

10 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by mandax: 12:32am On Nov 13, 2015
The essence of my story about the most under developed Yorubaland is that many Yorubas do not understand that Nigeria has since hindered development in the Yoruba land which Baba Awo set up its rapid development foundation. Without one Nigeria, Yoruba should have developed many times what's on ground today. Problem is that some Yoruba count only Lagos, but don't count the gross underdevelopment in entire Yoruba land some of them similar to Niger republic and Mali villages.

Some Yoruba still have the audacity to blackmail Buafrans from leaving Nigeria, instead of praying for Biafra to come so that Oduduwa republic can also come live for thorough developenent of entire Yoruba land.

7 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by totit: 12:34am On Nov 13, 2015
inlandtaipan:
your states are broke, drop your pride and let's save you.

Did you even study the link provided at all?
Na wa oo

Well. As long I am not broke and SW indigenes
Isoke undecided
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by inlandtaipan: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2015
totit:

Did you even study the link provided at all?
Na wa oo

Well. As long I am not broke and SW indigenes
Isoke undecided
i'm done conversing with people from broke states. make i sleep while you weep all night

3 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by totit: 12:40am On Nov 13, 2015
inlandtaipan:
i'm done conversing with people from broke states. make i sleep while you weep all night

Are you fu..rking kidding me?

Broke state but not broke people..
Halleluyah grin
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by Arcamax: 12:45am On Nov 13, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

Oyo got more IGR than KOGI.

The problem with most SW states is their huge expenditure.

Did you notice how Anambra got lower expenditure than Osun.

Whats is Osun using all that money for.

Osun used the money to fund campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by udoakpuenyi1(m): 12:48am On Nov 13, 2015
If nt for Igbos in lagos......? I cn authoritatively say that Igbos in Lagos contribute 75.9% of IGR in lagos state.
Thats y no bigotic yoruba or hausa/fulani man will in his real sense speak good for Biafra freedom,because Igbos ar dia bedrocks.
Bt one day we must separate....Quote me if u like.....

8 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by coolzeal(m): 12:50am On Nov 13, 2015
Awolowo and co passed the idenization decree code in 1971 to undermine the level of development in Eastern region which has been destroyed immediately after the war and lost over 3.5million souls. Despite the massive bubble of wealth during this period, the Southwest is still a cesspit. Damn!!..

The world knows this even highly placed governments...

[b]"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

Dr. Thomas Sowell, renowned American philosopher in one of his books recognized four highly gifted peoples across the world: The Jews, Germans, Chinese and Igbos.

Give them Biafra and watch them build a civilization never seen before in a black nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by ROYALD(m): 1:00am On Nov 13, 2015
Good news
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by totit: 1:01am On Nov 13, 2015
udoakpuenyi1:
If nt for Igbos in lagos......? I cn authoritatively say that Igbos in Lagos contribute 75.9% of IGR in lagos state.
Thats y no bigotic yoruba or hausa/fulani man will in his real sense speak good for Biafra freedom,because Igbos ar dia bedrocks.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Iboe and aba made stats
Dem gat it grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by gevans(m): 1:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Good work, state with deficit should try to harness their potentials to meet up. I am a Deltan but I won't brag

1 Like

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by airsaylongcon: 1:22am On Nov 13, 2015
sonnie10:

Take a look at Lagos state figure, that is an example of an outliner What the figure does is to pull South West group positively.

I never knew of an outliner in statistics. I know of outliers

5 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by Ibebe: 1:34am On Nov 13, 2015
udoakpuenyi1:

If not for wetin?

Are igbos the one collecting billions of loans to develop Lagos? Are igbos the international investors?

Igbos are petty traders in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by akigbemaru: 1:54am On Nov 13, 2015
igr by states.
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by Jilo83(m): 1:55am On Nov 13, 2015
The problem is that sw has the largest workforce and this happen because we don't want our people to become street hawkers, gateman, house maid, shoe shiners etc.
Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by ikechu1278: 2:01am On Nov 13, 2015
totit:

You problem is simple, and that's?
You have problem getting along well maybe it's the way you were brought up.

undecided

Why is this flip phone having nigga still talking to me? I don't get along well with who? You? Of course nah...I don pass level of flip phone. If you actually just swallow your pride and tell us the truth. We would come together and get you a real phone. Instead you dey here dey do iyanga.

1 Like

Re: Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) by sonnie10: 2:16am On Nov 13, 2015
airsaylongcon:

I never knew of an outliner in statistics. I know of outliers

Good catch!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.