Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? (1185 Views)

Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) / Senator Godswill Akpabio Insults Lai Mohammed, Calls Him A Propagandist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by richeso: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
My Question: Is Lai Mohammed Best fit As Minister Of Information And Culture ?

Please, Please , Please, this is not about Party , this is about Credible Information passed to Nigerians..

Also, how are we sure to get Credible Information regarding Actions, Inactions and Works of this Present Govt. from a Propagandist ?

1 Like

Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by pet4ril(f): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmmm that's politics for you oooo. If you can't beat them, you join them
Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by Mogidi: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
When you have no hope in hell of delivering your campaign promises, Nigeria's greatest Liar is your best bet to disseminate your false information.

1 Like

Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by wiseoneking: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
To me, this is the worst thing to have happened to this govt. A man that should be asking God for forgiveness on his deceits, lies and propagander. No hope, my sincere regrets

1 Like

Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by richeso: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
this is very serious..

i wish this topic should be move to frontend to enable more answers
Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
richeso:
this is very serious..
i wish this topic should be move to frontend to enable more answers
You haven't said anything and you are hoping for it to be move to front page.
You are a sanTANist.
Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by richeso: 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

You haven't said anything and you are hoping for it to be move to front page.

You are a sanTANist.

I ask questions and need answers from Real Nigerians, not political e-rats like you.

1 Like

Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
richeso:

I ask questions and need answers from Real Nigerians, not political e-rats like you.

Oya, real Niger area come and answer this disgruntled element.

1 Like

Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by EdCure: 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
No. Labaran Maku (the man of integrity) should be borrowed from the past.

Are you happy now?
Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by richeso: 12:19am On Nov 13, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Oya, real Niger area come and answer this disgruntled element.

is it your father thats disgruntled element. wasted sperm.
Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by richeso: 12:21am On Nov 13, 2015
EdCure:
No. Labaran Maku (the man of integrity) should be borrowed from the past.

Are you happy now?

is this the best you have for that position out of thousands of graduates ?

Truly , our problem is not from the government. people like you are the real problem.
Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:42am On Nov 13, 2015
richeso:

is it your father thats disgruntled element. wasted sperm.
You can't even construct a good sentence.
I pity your parents who waste their hard earned money to send you to school.
You are a disgrace to school leavers.
Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by richeso: 12:55am On Nov 13, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

You can't even construct a good sentence.

I pity your parents who waste their hard earned money to send you to school.

You are a disgrace to school leavers.

sorry oo.. i don't need to go to school again since am more wiser than you. you are just an educated waste. waste of money and resources. so useless to Nigeria that you can not input any meaningful to your life or your generation. you only care for the peanuts your paymaster gives you, carry ashawo and drink beer and thinks life ends there. keep selling your future.. your generation will weep for it .

no brags, am not educated but i make 1 million + monthly and i do well in my biz, i can show you legit proofs. am not like you who enslaves themselves for peanuts. after being used and dumped you will cry hard government is bad. Idiot.
Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2015
richeso:

sorry oo.. i don't need to go to school again since am more wiser than you. you are just an educated waste. waste of money and resources. so useless to Nigeria that you can not input any meaningful to your life or your generation. you only care for the peanuts your paymaster gives you, carry ashawo and drink beer and thinks life ends there. keep selling your future.. your generation will weep for it .

no brags, am not educated but i make 1 million + monthly and i do well in my biz, i can show you legit proofs. am not like you who enslaves themselves for peanuts. after being used and dumped you will cry hard government is bad. Idiot.

You, make a million a month?
We have seen your types here numerous times, who brag about having houses at Victoria Island. We have seen those who said they are paid 2 million a month.

You won't be the first, and won't be the last. You lots are known to chest beat.

I don't womanise, drink (alcohol) nor do I smoke.

You are a waste.
Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2015
richeso:

Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by Opinedecandid(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2015
richeso:

My Question: Is Lai Mohammed Best fit As Minister Of Information And Culture ?

Please, Please , Please, this is not about Party , this is about Credible Information passed to Nigerians..

Also, how are we sure to get Credible Information regarding Actions, Inactions and Works of this Present Govt. from a Propagandist ?

Minister of Information, good, so he can perfect his lying skills and sharpen his ability to churn out half truths, falsehood and misleads.

As for culture, NAY.
Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by richeso: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

You, make a million a month?
We have seen your types here numerous times, who brag about having houses at Victoria Island. We have seen those who said they are paid 2 million a month.

You won't be the first, and won't be the last. You lots are known to chest beat.

I don't womanise, drink (alcohol) nor do I smoke.

You are a waste.

LOL.... Let me shame you with proof:

jostpay acc, see transactions to my acc in realtime

OMITTED OUT

I don't brag.. i can feed you and your family, even sponsor your brain surgery so they implant a working brain to your dead skull.
Am not Political tool like you who even at the eyes of truth lie to defend your paymasters. i am Nigerian and want my country to be a better place. Am too rich to be bribed into slavery like you. trust me.. go into bitcoin mining and stop suffering, work and get money yourself and don't defend lies and evil. your future and generation is as stake . take note!!.
Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
richeso:

LOL.... Let me shame you with proof:

jostpay acc, see transactions to my acc in realtime

https://www.jostpay.com/account_login email: kelvo_mg@yahoo.com pass: nigeria12345 ( Lol..will change details after 24hours)

you can see my transactions even till yesterday.. or call uba to confirm my statement from acc # 2080286619

I don't brag.. i can feed you and your family, even sponsor your brain surgery so they implant a working brain to your dead skull.
Am not Political tool like you who even at the eyes of truth lie to defend your paymasters. i am Nigerian and want my country to be a better place. Am too rich to be bribed into slavery like you. trust me.. go into bitcoin mining and stop suffering, work and get money yourself and don't defend lies and evil. your future and generation is as stake . take note!!.

Man, you are a joke. You are a fraud.

You think everyone is as jobless as you are?
I just return from work, login only to see your Garbage.

Afam4eva, Oma4j, Obinoscopy, please take note of this guy, he is a fraudster.

Re: Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ? by richeso: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Man, you are a joke. You are a fraud.

You think everyone is as jobless as you are?
I just return from work, login only to see your Garbage.

Afam4eva, Oma4j, Obinoscopy, please take note of this guy, he is a fraudster.

for not able to access Jostpay website shows you are already a failure. Jobless and Useless.

[img]https:///b47f870d4bc508670cab345ce804dc12.png[/img]

LOL..it is your Paymaster that are Fraudstars, all of them have profile case with the EFCC, CCT.
Go get a real life job and feed your family. stop destroying our country with falsehood. its your kind that makes people agitate for Biafra because they see no hope in Nigeria with your kind still alive. Idiot.

(1) (Reply)

South South Disowns Biafra. / Gundunbali Massacre: #BringBackOurSoldiers Dead or Alive-pics / I Will Not Do Saraki's Bidding On Petition Against CCT Chairman – Sen. Anyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.